I am Looking for an amp upgrade. need one that i can experiment with different sounds and has good volume.
budget and music styles?
i can bet you though, that vox valvetronix or roland cube will be the best for what you've said.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I think a dumble overdrive special would work really, or a maybe Trainwreck Express. A Two Rock could probably get the job done pretty well.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by facethewaste

i think this one's out of his price range...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Hughes and Kettner Zentera.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
What styles do you play? What gear do you currently have? What's your budget?
UG's AC/DC Lover
well obviously he plays all styles of music and has no budget, so I recommend buying one of everything musician's friend or something like that...

but on a serious note, peavey classic 30s are a pretty versatile amp, but i really can't give you a legitimate suggestion without more info.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Quote by pezcore333
be waaaaaaaay more specific before some UG dick eats you alive

Quote by Kevin Saale
I think a dumble overdrive special would work really, or a maybe Trainwreck Express. A Two Rock could probably get the job done pretty well.

Case in point. No offense Kevin!

But seriously TS, we need WAY more information.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
Case in point. No offense Kevin!

But seriously TS, we need WAY more information.

I love threads like this.

O, TS since you still have no budget, you ought to pick up a 50's les paul, should be around 100k$
And since you want to experiment with different sounds a full rack setup should help you too.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

^Very good, hopefully we can get his budget over a million bucks

So a dumble overdrive special on top of randy rhoade's white marshall full stack and a trainwreck express driving one of the marshall full stacks that jimi hendrix used. Then, you need eric clapton's blackie and one of paige's les pauls (hell, one of his tele's too), and few hendrix strats while we're at it.

Hmm, so we're right at 5 million by my figuring.
$5 million...

Being the effects nerd I am, I'm pretty sure no amount of pedals will even come close to that amount unless you buy every single fuzz in existence... even thought at best that would get you up only $100,000 or so. Maybe more? I've heard Billy Corgan's rack setup is outrageously expensive, that's a good place to start. Try to track down one of the tubescreamers that SRV used. Oh and make sure you run your new amps in stereo.

EDIT: And forget fullstacks, just buy 100 marshall cabs and build a 10 by 10 wall, then use it to blow up your neighbor's house.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

My God, that is a massive amp. Good luck TS. You'll need some serious hearing protection.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

assuming you have a roadie crew that has clones of arnold schartzanager that can carry the gear, i say stack 40 50's plexis on top of each other, and get a few original TS808's just in case you want more gain
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Line6 Flextone

Or something by Top Hat / Dr Z / Matchless / Soldano / I could go on.......
Everyone seems to have forgotten the Zentera...most expensive modelling amp around, amirite?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales