Poll: Do you like the 'Only' threads
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like the 'Only' threads
Yes: The Pit would be flooded with the same threads over and over daily
55 38%
Yes: But I think that threads created outside of the 'Only' threads should not be locked
42 29%
No: Only threads limit the views you would normally get in a reposted thread
32 22%
No: Just No
15 10%
Voters: 144.
Page 1 of 2
Just a question for the pit dwellers. Are you glad there are threads solely dedicated to one subject?
The forbidden threads is what I mean.

For example

The ONLY Relationship Thread
The Sex Thread
The Body and Nurtrition Thread
Etc.

Poll coming soon
yes and no
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

The Only Drug Thread for the win.

The rest I couldn't care less about.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Yes, because otherwise every other thread would be 'zomg my willy got hrd wat do i do?!?!?1?!'

ಠ_ಠ

wat

no, your answers dont get answered
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
They're a grand idea.
But I'd hate to see this forum turned into ONLY threads with no individual ones.
The Gaming thread sometimes seems more like a chat thread, your post will just get lost in the abyss if you're not one of the regulars.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I think they're a good idea, but I think you should still be able to make threads about those topics as long as it's not a question. For example, I think you should still be able to talk about drugs outside the drug thread, and the same with the sex thread, and all the others.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Yes, because otherwise every other thread would be 'zomg my willy got hrd wat do i do?!?!?1?!'

Your willy gets hard?!

bahahaha

Everyone laugh at this guy, his willy gets hard!

Why don't you go down to the hard willy shop and get some hard willy cream to sort that bad-boy out!

RMF

I don't like them.
It makes it harder for your question to be answered, and they're way too long.
Plus you could have them for every subject. A lot of people talking about poo in the pit, so why not make 'The ONLY Poo Thread', or fapping, 'THE Masturbation Thread'.
hello
Quote by Chips-
The Gaming thread sometimes seems more like a chat thread, your post will just get lost in the abyss if you're not one of the regulars.

+1

It seems all they talk about is whipping each other
thier way too much of a mess, they really need to divide the pit up into subforums.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Your willy gets hard?!

bahahaha

Everyone laugh at this guy, his willy gets hard!

Why don't you go down to the hard willy shop and get some hard willy cream to sort that bad-boy out!

I did, but that just made it worse.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Chips-
I tried to say this the other day and got totally leapt on.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
thier way too much of a mess, they really need to divide the pit up into subforums.

Why would you divide The Pit. WE!!!! WILL STAND!!!! AS OOOOOONEEE!
Quote by Jaymz_515
I did, but that just made it worse.

Me too.

RMF

yes.. gets rid of all the "so theres this girl" threads.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Me too.

Shall we make an ONLY thread about our plight?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by will123456789
yes.. gets rid of all the "so theres this girl" threads.

Personally, I think the relationship thread was a bad idea.
Quote by Jaymz_515

Shall we make an ONLY thread about our plight?

As much as I love spam, I think "The ONLY 'what do I do my willy hard lol' Thread" is taking it a bit too far.

But seriously, how do I get it down? It's been raging for 3 days now.

It's getting awkward to talk to my parents.

RMF

I refer you to my sig...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I saw that and I do agree with you.

But then again, the Evolution thread did turn into a Burn the Fassa mob until she turned...
Yeah, Fassa killed that thread for me.

And I'm not 100% convinced by the change of heart either, but we'll see...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
As much as I love spam, I think "The ONLY 'what do I do my willy hard lol' Thread" is taking it a bit too far.

But seriously, how do I get it down? It's been raging for 3 days now.

It's getting awkward to talk to my parents.

Use more cream, make sure you work it in well.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah, Fassa killed that thread for me.

And I'm not 100% convinced by the change of heart either, but we'll see...

You strap her down and I'll get the hot coals. We'll go about this... MEDIEVAL TORTURE STYLE!

It worked for the Knights Templar. I too have doubts, since she didn't make a thread about how the Hebrerw Dove lied to her.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I saw that and I do agree with you.

But then again, the Evolution thread did turn into a Burn the Fassa mob until she turned...

Would you get told off if you locked the Only Gaming Thread for a laugh?

Because it would be funny
The Drug Thread is good. If it were broken up and individualized it would be over-spammed with straight-edgers telling us how wrong we are and throwing Bibles.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
the evolution one is good because its relatively specified. lots of the others are way too broad to be one topic. anyway, i voted no.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by dudetheman
The Drug Thread is good. If it were broken up and individualized it would be over-spammed with straight-edgers telling us how wrong we are and throwing Bibles.

Yeah, I agree. I think the sex thread is an okay idea too. But they should be less strict on the locks; a thread about drug or sex stories just doesn't fit into the only threads...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You strap her down and I'll get the hot coals. We'll go about this... MEDIEVAL TORTURE STYLE!

It worked for the Knights Templar. I too have doubts, since she didn't make a thread about how the Hebrerw Dove lied to her.

Gold.
Quote by IDread
I refer you to my sig...

Do you hate it when you have a problem, stupidly post it on the pit, then get told it should be in another thread before having your thread locked without recieving advice other than "fap" and "rape"?

Post in the right thread to begin with and you'll get a good answer without being told to fap or rape. Getting rid of the only threads would only create more threads where 90% of the responses are fap/rape/I cum blood/ etc and therefore just create more spam.

Perhaps you enjoy philosophical debate but the ONLY philosophy thread is too long, too complicated and too clutered to properly debate?

The only threads should be organized better than the average thread but that isn't going to happen by just getting rid of them.

Maybe you want advice on the next videogame to buy and you don't want to have to trawl through hundreds of pages of the ONLY Gaming thread to find the answer?

Or you could simply post in it and have a regular respond. Also, only threads should have FAQs and other useful information in the first post.

We understand your problem and are working towards the ideal of getting these silly threads closed.

If the DT gets closed there'll be hell to pay.
Quote by sam b
The ONLY football thread is the only decent one

Except the fact that it's about english football.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2