i just realized that the notes that are higher up on the neck sound more out of tune than the ones lower down.
what can i do to fix this?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Its called intonation. take your guitar into a shop and ask them to fix it.
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
or you can do it yourself...just look on here on youtube, or just google information on how to do it, really quite simple
my music....so check it out

tune your string to proper pitch, then pluck a natural harmonic on the 12th fret, that adjust the saddle to make them both perfectly in tune.

As others have said it's called intonation, look it up for more details