Well I never got any replies to my question about this guitar but I figured for the price I couldn't go wrong so I went for it. I just got home with this baby and I paid only $100.00.

I am not used to a 7 string guitar so I can't coment on the feel the neck just doesn't feel right to me at the moment it does sound great thought the Duncan Designed pups seems to be top notch. The guitar is in great shape with very little wear. I managed to grab a used case for it cheap as well $23.99. Not a bad guitar at all.

John
wtf, never seen one of those before.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
yeah I seen revengers but not a 7, not with that paint or even that bridge and a reverse headstock?!

I always wanted a schecter avenger with the devil headstock and OFR (but not syn's sig tho.)

thats gotta be a prototype from a few years ago but nice buy for price
Thanks guys I was told it was a Revenger at first and then found out after I got it it's an Avenger A7. The color is different for sure I have only seen one of these in bacl with the LFR. THis is like the 4th guitar I scored from Craigs list for $100.

should ave saved up for a new amp anyone else noticed the line 6 half stack?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Last edited by devit at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by devit

should ave saved up for a new amp anyone else noticed the line 6 half stack?

could be a vetta?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
looks liek a spyder to me
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Not being used to a 7 string I have found it very hard to get used to. I have been playing it off and on since I got home and it different. Even still the more I play it the more I like it.

I have done several searches to find a guitar that matches this to see if I can narrow the model down but so far I can't find it. I am going to replace the strings clean the fret board and sheild the cavity. I do this with all the used guitars I buy.

I love my Line 6 Spyder II I have tried several SS amps and this one came out on top IMHO. I thought the Marshall MG 100 full stack I used have before the Line 6 was junk the Spyder II is a huge improvement. Actually it's a Spyder II HD 150 head and custom cab with 4 10" speakers. I have gigged with it a few times and I have lent it to friends who used it for shows as well no one had any complaints. Actually the kid who bought my MG 100 hates it too. He's working on upgrading to a better amp.
i think it might be a knock off but im not sure,
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
After searching for a few hours I found several similar ones with the reverse headstock, same bridge string thru set up and Duncan Designed pups but just in black the dk gray color with the flecks of metalflake seems to be an oddity. I removed the cavity cover and it's original and the pots match up with other Schecters I own. I did notice someone did some rewiring the red and white wires coming from the pups are spliced together and were taped with cheap masking tape. I am going to have to look for a wiring diagram so I can see where they go and return it to original and see wht the difference in sound might be. I sent Schecter an Email and I am going to request a wiring diagram as well. I am starting to get used to the width of the neck.

Update: The red and white wires are supposed to be the way they are. The cheap masking tape thru me off.
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 18, 2008,