You might say it's not enough to freak someone out, but I have some problems right now like I have no job anymore and need to save money.... plus I'm frustrated because of those incompetents or h/e it's written at my local music shop.

1:Ok so my guitar has glued in saddles for my bridge and I just found out they were pretty loose (I could pull my bridge and make them slide slowly up). I was wondering, how much does it cost to get repaired?? Also, I have a one year warranty for my guitar for fabrication issues, could this help me get it repaired for free??

2:Another thing, why I was talking about the incompetance of the guys at my local music shop is because I have locking tunners and those things have something inside, I don't know how to describe it but when you tighten the screw of the tunner, it goes up and locks the string... So some months ago, I brought my guitar at the music store to get it refretted. Today, my string broke so I wanted to restring my guitar but after putting the string in the hole of the locking tunner, I tighten the thing to lock the string but it wasn't locking it.... so I looked if something was wrong and found that piece missing. Now I'm sure it's because of them because they we're the last who played with my strings.

tl;dr : My glued bridge saddles are fked up so I think I need to go see my local music store to repair it -> does 1year guitar warranty covers it? If not , how much does it cost?

No tl;dr for #2, it's optional since I will still blame them.
The warranty should cover it... unless there's some ridiculously stupid fine print you have to deal with. For your sake I hope not. Good luck with the incompetent music shop... you're not the only one who has to deal with guys like that.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
The warranty should cover it... unless there's some ridiculously stupid fine print you have to deal with. For your sake I hope not. Good luck with the incompetent music shop... you're not the only one who has to deal with guys like that.

Mmmm I see, but just in case, could someone tell me how much it would cost?