http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_mhnt.html

So I'm in the market for a new superstrat guitar, and I thought that this little beauty was perfect for me. It's Japanese made, so that eliminates any QC issues and whatnot. Street $$$ is $680, but I could probably get it down to just $600. It looks very promising and high quality for an LTD. Here are the specs:

* Set-Thru
* 25.5” Scale
* Mahogany Body
* Quilted Maple Top
* Maple Neck
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* 42mm Earvana Compensated Nut
* Thin U Neck Contour
* 24 XJ Frets
* Black Nickel Hardware
* Grover Tuners
* TOM Bridge
* EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u.
* Finish: STBLK

I was thinking of just changing the pups to an SD JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck.

What does UG think?
That is a sexy ass guitar
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
wait youre changing the pickups? Good idea.im not saying that thse are bad..just..sterile sounding..
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
I'm getting the 400 model by the way.

If it had a dark navy blue or tobacco sunburst finish, I'd get it in a heartbeat.
the side inlays are kinda iffy but it still looks pretty sweet.what do you think of the xiphos? they go for about the same price range.
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
nice lookin guitar
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Are you kidding? I LOVE side inlays, though tbh I'd rather have absolutely no inlays at all because it makes the fretboard look so much hotter and organic.

The only reason that I (and many others) dont like the Xiphos is that it is so ungodly ugly.
yeah.I LOVE the sound but its a retrded warrior.Its a decent buy though.Im the classic triangle inlays type.
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Not a fan of the fretboard inlays (i look at them, not the side of the neck) but i have played that specific guitar and i must say worth every penny, but the inlays are your opinion, and since u like them, get it (unless u got it already then good 4 u)
I only look at the side dots, so I'm fine with the inlays. The further they're away from the middle, the better.

The best fretboard for me is one with absolutely no inlays at all. Side inlays are the next best thing.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_h.html

the one at the top, the h-500 has JB/59 combo and is pretty similar, maybe check it out?
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_h.html

the one at the top, the h-500 has JB/59 combo and is pretty similar, maybe check it out?

ZOMG!!!

That is pure and utter sex. I didnt even know that that (yes, that is 2 "that's") model existed. I dont even need to swap pups now!

Best part- it's cheaper! I'll try to find one with a nice flame on it and post pics later.