There was a question presented to me in my 1818 Chem class that got us all thinking...Do conjoined twins have two social security numbers? (Oh and for the record, lets say they will never be separated.)

The argument was that I debated in my head was that they have two birth certificates so they would have two numbers, but then you have two people who will never be separated having different credit scores yet sharing all the same services and goods.

Stupid? Maybe, but you can call whatever. I had some fun thinking about it, and I hope you all do too. Feel free to argue with me or share opinions on the subject.
SPACE FOR RENT
I would think so.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I had the same thoughts.It depends..if i were conjoined that would guve me a bit more of a feeling of independance
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
lol.. that is actually an awesome question.. but i dnt know the answers.. probably no.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by King Baby Duck
Different mind - different person.

We're talking legally here, not logically. Make sure you remember there's a difference.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by King Baby Duck
Different mind - different person.

Agreed!

They are both technically two different people, just connected as one...
....wait, i just contradicted my own statement. Well, hell, i don't know then.
The logical statement would be that they are two different persons, so they both deserve credit as a single human. Plus, you would go through your entire life doing things in pairs, i would at least want one thing that would prove my not-so independence.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Now that I think about it, of course they have separate SS numbers. They're two different people.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Yeah, I kind of lean towards two separate, but it's a weird thought of two people who are stuck together having two credits and the whole nine yards.
SPACE FOR RENT
better question: what would fapping be like?

but seriously, i think there would be 2. it only makes sense since they are 2 people
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Iunno.

It's not that interesting to me, but I'm sure Wikipedia would have something on it.
How would the authorities know they'd never be separated? They wouldn't, and they wouldn't ask because it's none of their business. I conclude they would issue two separate numbers to the two individuals, in the event that the two may one day be separated.

+1 to different minds different people.