Poll Options
View poll results: should i monitor the account
yes
17 38%
no
28 62%
Voters: 45.
Page 1 of 2
Ok pit so i sent "Santa" my christmas letter. I asked for stuff that only ONE store sells probably in all of america. i talking about a Bugera amp and some other pedals. And i know the password and account name for that store so i can check what he bought me. But im afraid that my bugera will die if i do so(karma) or find out he bought me the stuff i dont want. So should i monitor the account or not?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Santa doesn't exist man.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by eddiethehead888
You fool, Santa dosen't have credit cards...

...He relies on chinese child labor to make your Bugera amps

noticed the " " around santa
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
I'm afraid people missed the 'Santa' joke in his post
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Hanzi_G
Santa doesn't exist man.

What ????
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Do you really think Santa's sleigh can hold a heavy tube amp?

All the rattling when it lands has got to mess the tubes up. You should check the tubes after you get the amp.

And be sure to leave cookies
Quote by devit
Ok pit so i sent "Santa" my christmas letter. I asked for stuff that only ONE store sells probably in all of america. i talking about a Bugera amp and some other pedals. And i know the password and account name for that store so i can check what he bought me. But im afraid that my bugera will die if i do so(karma) or find out he bought me the stuff i dont want. So should i monitor the account or not?

You should be grateful for what you fucking get. Christmas is not a god damn guarantee, so stop sounding so entitled.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
He's just saying that because Santa gave him a lump of coal last Christmas

Coal isn't a bad christmas present to give a blacksmith!
Quote by skeptopotamus
You should be grateful for what you fucking get. Christmas is not a god damn guarantee, so stop sounding so entitled.

someones jewish
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by skeptopotamus

QFT. Also, we don't really care.
wtf is the only store in america to sell bugera?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by skeptopotamus
Yes, by blood actually. Reported, you fucking racist.

I think he meant Jewish, as in, religion, as in, doesn't celebrate Christmas.
Santa Touched me in my NO NOs because i didn't leave him cookies....
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
My local store sells Bugera, but I don't think you can check your account online.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I think he meant Jewish, as in, religion, as in, doesn't celebrate Christmas.

I genuinely doubt that that's what he was going for. That would generally be the kind of thing a person would explain in a thread like this.
to be honest Jewish isnt a race its a religion.
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Coal isn't a bad christmas present to give a blacksmith!

In fact, with the coming energy crisis, coal is all I am asking for.

Oh, and a racecar.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by skeptopotamus

"by blood"? I didn't realize religious preference had anything to do with lineage. By the way, he's not a racist for making that stereotypical comment. Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion. He's religiously insensitive.

Also, stop being a twat-muffin. The TS didn't ask your opinions of the gift-giving process of Christmas, he asked whether or not he should monitor his gifts online.

BTW TS, I wouldn't. If your parents (I mean Santa) catches you spying, they're likely to cancel the order.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
my father only buys from AMS and i have the USRname and pass so i can check

EDIT:to scrambler
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Last edited by devit at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by Godsmack_IV
He's just saying that because Santa gave him a lump of coal last Christmas

Make diamonds hehe

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by dudetheman
"by blood"? I didn't realize religious preference had anything to do with lineage. By the way, he's not a racist for making that stereotypical comment. Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion. He's religiously insensitive.

Also, stop being a twat-muffin. The TS didn't ask your opinions of the gift-giving process of Christmas, he asked whether or not he should monitor his gifts online.

BTW TS, I wouldn't. If your parents (I mean Santa) catches you spying, they're likely to cancel the order.

Jewish heritage can be passed by blood. They're called Hebrews. It is both a race and a religious preference. Judaism is what the religion is called. Both those of the religion and those of the heritage can be called Jews.

Just because you don't see it as a racial comment doesn't make it right. and just in general, Fuck you.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
someones jewish

Quote by skeptopotamus

Wow. {This is the line}----> | (:I) <----{That is you}
|
You just crossed the line.

Apparently, despite your awe-inspiring username, you're one of those megatense, sue-you-for-all-you-got people who flip out at every tiny joke. Congratulations on that whole friend-making deal on the internet.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by Haggard13
wtf is the only store in america to sell bugera?

Bugera King.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Bugera King.

Clever.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Email Santa with an offer of sexual favors.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Davus

Wow. {This is the line}----> | (:I) <----{That is you}
|
You just crossed the line.

Apparently, despite your awe-inspiring username, you're one of those megatense, sue-you-for-all-you-got people who flip out at every tiny joke. Congratulations on that whole friend-making deal on the internet.

Friends? I'm not here to make any friends. Most of you can fuck off. I'm here to spend time doing shit that costs little money (internet costs money, kids) so I'm not out spending more elsewhere.

And fuck you. Don't tell me what kind of person I am. His comment was completely unnecessary. Evil exists when good people say nothing.
It all depends on whether you can act well, and how low your morals are.

Quote by skeptopotamus
Friends? I'm not here to make any friends. Most of you can fuck off. I'm here to spend time doing shit that costs little money (internet costs money, kids) so I'm not out spending more elsewhere.

And fuck you. Don't tell me what kind of person I am. His comment was completely unnecessary. Evil exists when good people say nothing.

**Insert Jewish money joke here**

No, seriously. Calm the fuck down.
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by skeptopotamus

This. Be thankful for what you do get. Not everything you ask for is gonna get handed to you.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by devit
will it come back to bite my ass?
you say "bite my ass" like it's a bad thing.
fucking puritan.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
It all depends on whether you can act well, and how low your morals are.

**Insert Jewish money joke here**

No, seriously. Calm the **** down.

See, what's with you fucking kids? I've said my piece and I no longer believe this thread could ever be dignified with a reasonable answer.
Quote by skeptopotamus

chill the **** out, it honestly didnt sound like he was taking the piss.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
And **** you. Don't tell me what kind of person I am. His comment was completely unnecessary. Evil exists when good people say nothing

The point was that he was making a joke by satiring people who are biased, because no ones blaming you for your heritage or religion. Calm down.

The fact that you're not here to make any friends puzzles me as you're on a Community Forum asking a topic that will start a discussion. And I mean, there's no other point for you to be asking the question in the first place seeing as asking whether or not you should catch Santa at Bugera King red-handed isn't exactly a life-altering moral decision. So, maybe try a positive attitude.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Page 1 of 2