Page 1 of 2
I know this kid at school and he's kind of bigger, but he's nice and I'm good friends with him. Anyway he doesn't get any, and I feel kind of bad for him. I want to lend him my girlfriend. How do I confront her about this, and do you think she'll do it? She is kind of whorish.
wat
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
god, you must not care about your girlfriend at all
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
You don't need to ask permission, just tell your hoe what you want, dumbass.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What a good boyfriend. Serious?

You should just take him to a party and introduce him to some slags...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
p.i.m.p
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Screw that, I loaned a PS1 game to a friend once and it came back with scratches!
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
just ask him to pay and ask her to sell him some crack.

wait...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
It makes her a *****,and you a pimp.

And a soon-to-be-single pimp if you're stupid enough to ask her.

Tireedit: I thought that last line said it would make her whorish, not she is already.

Well, if she's a ***** and he's bigger than you, and she somehow goes for the idea (riiiight) you'll lose your gf. Not like you care about her much though.

Really, don't be a prick and go through with this.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Nov 17, 2008,
I'm sorry, but I've never heard of a dumber idea.

Put yourself in his place, would you really want your friends to take that kind of pity on you? You might think you're doing him a favor, but you're not. Take him out, show him around, introduce him to a few people.
Wow. She must really be a slut...

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by wannabe jesus
Screw that, I loaned a PS1 game to a friend once and it came back with scratches!

Win.
No. Your girlfriend is not an object. You can't just send her to have sex with people because you want her to. Love is not a lending library. You are retarded.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
WOW you are an idiot. Really, who "lends" their girlfriend...and calls their girlfriend such a mean name? For God's sake, it's your GIRLFRIEND. Be good to her.
Quote by DashBlaster
I don't know if your girlfriend will like being passed around like a ________. (Insert lendable object here.)

CD's! You can lend CD's! I think his girlfriend would love being treated like a CD!

Oh wait...never mind, no she wouldn't.
this is pure fail. seriously what the fuck???
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
But one hell of a friend.

+1

Although I don't know why you would have a whorish gf in the first place.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
dude.... whoring out your girlfriend is manly and awesome.

Fixed

My advice TS, You should whore yourself out to him, that way you don't have to deal with the bitchy whore girlfriend that no one likes and everyone thinks is a dirty hooker
troll

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
You pimp!,

But seriously I don't know you or your girl, but it seems like she could do better than you if you are even considering this!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
this dudes a douche
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
lol you admitted your going out with a *****.

What are you like 12? Your going to be ****ing used pussy, big no no. Unless you want to see his face everytime you screw her.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I have a way to solve all of the potential problems so she won't be a whore and you won't be a douchebag:

Menage a trois.

You'll thank me later.
three some!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by domino_92
CD's! You can lend CD's! I think his girlfriend would love being treated like a CD!
CDs are easily duplicated though, so you can both enjoy them at the same time. Women are more like vinyl. You can only both enjoy it at once if you're in the same room.
I... I!!!!! I............ ......
well you.... I
uhhhh

ok pics of the fatty you and the girlfriend naw pleas
Quote by eddiethehead888
Fixed

My advice TS, You should whore yourself out to him, that way you don't have to deal with the bitchy whore girlfriend that no one likes and everyone thinks is a dirty hooker

But then TS's gf will prolly dump him for being gay.
i lol'd
When I was in highschool 4 or 5 years ago my history teacher crapped herself (she had a problem, she was wearing dippers and all that but damn it was retarded and funny as hell).

You could hear the farts all over the classroom, lol.
Page 1 of 2