and i have a few questions.
1) if i bring it to a body shop will they be able to strip it, paint it, and everything?
2) will they be able to do an intricate design?(i have an idea but it will look stupid if not done right)
3) and about how much should i expect the work to run me?

for those of you wondering what my idea is... well its a completley white background. there is a bullet hole in glass and blood splattered behind it. but i want the intricacy of cracked glass around the bullet hole.
1. Don't take it to a body shop, you can expect the guitar to comeback much lighter (IE, they'll take off way too much wood) if they'll even touch it in the first place.
2. Refer to 1.
3. A lot
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Just so you know..
it'll be alot more expensive than you think it will be.
and gayer.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
find a real cool pickgaurd, there are some real cool ones around for like 40 bucks at the most and there you go, no paint work needed, and itll look better
I had a similar idea, but for a guitar i dont even own...take an all-black sg (with black-white-black 3-ply pickguard) and put a realistic looking spider design across the entire body. Spider inlays, too.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
I had a similar idea, but for a guitar i dont even own...take an all-black sg (with black-white-black 3-ply pickguard) and put a realistic looking spider design across the entire body. Spider inlays, too.

the thought of "spider" and guitar makes me cringe
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Jango22

How about you draw a giant dick on the guitar too cause thats how gay that idea was.