To me the kids who are always saying things like "omg check that chick out" or are always talking about getting laid and stuff the kids who wear baseball caps backward, have saggy pants, think they're cool because they drink coors light/play varsity football---- these are the dung of the human race ladder Why? because they are not interested in the higher arts such as the arts/writing/mathmatics (what truly distinguishes men from animals) they just want to get laid and everything they do is motivated by that. Now reproducing is the basic human function--- therefore these people are the utmost basic people.

the trouble is there so many of them.
Maybe they play football because they like it. Maybe they drink because they have a problem. Maybe you need to get laid.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You're user name is wankmasterv.
my work here is done
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by J Mud
welcome to the pit, where you just described us

i have much respect for the pit. the animals i described--- they would not be able to play an instrument at all.