A long time ago I saw this awesome youtube video that was made up like a British game show where people just drive around, stop on the curve, pop out of the sunroof, and throw fast food at people. I told some friends about it and they really want to see it, but for the life of me, I can't think of it. Has anyone else seen this video, and if so, could you help me out?
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
ya its called Fat Feeder that's a good one.

pit response.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Isn't it off balls of steel?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
neg right? search urban sprinting. i dont remember what the fast food one is called, but its ****ing hilarious.

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8NFqCr0yMo

Yeah, that's right it was Neg, thanks for reminding me, I just found it. For anyone interested it's Burger Bowl Off.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
I don't like how fast this board is.....
Quote by stevenpollock