Wow I haven't posted on UG in FOREVER.

Anyways this is a cover I did a few months ago. It's kind of a mix between the Chris Isaak version, HIM's version, and Three Days Grace's version. And as always with my recordings Myspace has found a way to screw up the mix. Oh well I'll live.

Wicked Game(cover)

Thanks for looking
Quote by A_New_Level
GhostOfYou just moved up a notch in my book

Quote by The Virtuoso
You are one badassmother****er TheGhostofYou.

Member of the "I don't celebrate Christmas" Club. PM paintitblack39 with the presents you're NOT getting.
Thought it was good. However, sometimes the vocals sounded quite robotic like the backing vocals in the chorus. The rhythm distorted guitar may need to come down in the mix slighty as well.
It's gonna be a blue day
Hey thanks for the reply! The backing vocals were intended to sound "robotic". I sung it like that and then added chorus and a few other effects to it. I'll look into my rhythm levels in the future.
Quote by A_New_Level
GhostOfYou just moved up a notch in my book

Quote by The Virtuoso
You are one badassmother****er TheGhostofYou.

Member of the "I don't celebrate Christmas" Club. PM paintitblack39 with the presents you're NOT getting.
that was pretty badass actually!! i digged the vox. Honestly i thought it was gonna be a HIM rip off but I like this better than their cover and Chris's original.

nice!!
it's rising from the grave...