I was looking through Ibanez's website and i found this. It seems to be really nice, especially since it comes with an Edge Pro bridge (Best ibz bridge ever, probably best rem bar ever, imo. Lo-ProEdge is a second.), cool-looking reversed headstock, and everything else all the other RG Prestige models have.

Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy this? The only thing I'm worried about is the basswood quality, it probably isn't as good as on the JEM's but is it as bad as a Dean VX's basswood, or..??
How is the price on it? Price is a big factor in how good a guitar is going to be as well, but I like the looks of it.
Is there any way you can try it out? Like a guitar shop near you that has one? Because the golden rule is usually try before you buy.
Other than that, if everything checks out, I'd go for it.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
thats actually a very popular guitar among Ibanez users, i would say go for it
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
It's a prestige. Made in Japan with excellent quality control (J-Craft) Don't worry bout the quality. I love the Edge Pro too. I think that is a sweet piece. Love the reverse headstock too.

'86 Carvin V220
'92 Carvin DC135c
'06 Fender Strat MIM w/Carvin AP11's
'08 Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone LTD ED. SG w/EMG 81/85
Schecter Damien FR
'08 Ibanez Prestige RG2610E
'04 Carvin CT4M
'91 Jackson Professional Stealth Pro

i have yet to see an RG1570/RGR1570 as a floor model or a stock model. as far as i know you have to order them online. but they are badass guitars. if you don't mind having the regular headstock as apposed to the reverse headstock go for the RG1570. it's a bit cheaper and you get the cool mirage blue finish.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I asked a while ago, but my local store said that they can orde guitars. Would they force me to buy it, if I aksed them to order it? My local place doesn't have any RG Prestiges except an RG2550Z and RG2570Z.

Personally, I think I'm gonna buy this. It's only about $1200 at list price, probably $1000/1100 at the store.

Reviews on websites seemed to be mixed, the bad ones generally complaining about a HORRIBLE setup, and the good ones talking about how great it was set up. Seems really contradicting x_x

Anyone on here have one, and could help me out here?

@somebodysomeone: I know they're a bit cheaper, but I find it kind of strange, that in the pictures/the more you know thing, it says it's an Edge-Zero bridge, while the specs thing says it's an Edge Pro (This is US website; i live in canada) and then on the canadian website, there's only the regular RG1570, and it has the edge pro.

So which bridge does it have? The main reason I'll be buying is for the bridge, neck, and all around upgrade from my POS Epiphone Special II. I'm also terribly afraid of having it come with a bad setup, anyone have experience with ibanez prestiges? Are they usually set-up real well? Would a beginner be able to set it up, if it isn't? (beginner in terms of guitar modding, not playing :p)

Sorry for all the questions.
Last edited by V.U.K at Nov 17, 2008,
the RG1570 is the EXACT SAME THING as the RGR1570. the only difference is the reverse headstock and it's a bit more. the bridge is EDGE PRO on both guitars. the only thing you would be paying for, for the RGR1570 is the reverse headstock.

this is the RGR1570

look carefully at the bridge it's an EDGE PRO

this is an RG3520Z

look carefully at the bridge it's an EDGE ZERO
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
are those edge zeros any good?
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
they should be. they are only the the more expensive prestige models.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock