Okay, i stripped a couple wires' soldering in my guitar, and need to know which wire goes to which.

so its the ground wire, and one of the 2 wires from the input jack, and im pretty sure they both go to one of the pots, but which one and what spot...?
EDIT: its the red wire from the input jack, and the black ground wire is the one coming from...where the ground wire comes from(through the trem).
No biggie hehe.
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
the ground wire from the bridge will probalby go the the back of the volume pot ground pool.

and what color and where does the second wire from the input jack go?

because the gruond can go to common ground and the hot can go to the middle lug vol pot.

edit: found something might help...


Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Nov 17, 2008,