I just need to know the intervals of the modes so I can memorize them.

Ex: Mixilodian mode has a flattened 7th.

I need to know it for all the modes, I couldn't find it in any of the modes lessons here on UG.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Ionian - all natural
Dorian - b3, b7
Phrygian - b2, b3, b6, b7
Lydian - #4
Mixolydian - b7
Aeolian - b3, b6, b7
Locrian - b2, b3, b5, b6, b7
^Correct.

Keep in mind, TS, that you need to know how to apply the modes. Knowing the formula won't get you anywhere if you don't understand the theory behind the usage of modes.
If you can't find such things on the internet I supremely doubt you have the knowldege to use them well...

The need for modes is seriously over-stated by 99% of UG anyway, before you go anywhere enar modes you should learn and properly understand the major scale itself, seeing as how that's where ALL theory is taken from.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm only a beginner, so I apologize if the following isn't very accurate. I usually just use the major scale to figure out the modes. Each mode contains the same notes as its relative major scale, it just starts on a different point for each. Ionian starts on the first note of the major scale, Dorian on the second, Phrygian third, Lydian fourth, Mixolydian fifth, Aolian sixth, and Locrian seventh.
Quote by cactus1
I'm only a beginner, so I apologize if the following isn't very accurate. I usually just use the major scale to figure out the modes. Each mode contains the same notes as its relative major scale, it just starts on a different point for each. Ionian starts on the first note of the major scale, Dorian on the second, Phrygian third, Lydian fourth, Mixolydian fifth, Aolian sixth, and Locrian seventh.

See my post above; thinking like this can sometimes lead to a complete misunderstanding of modes and their usage.