Page 1 of 9
So pretty much this random guy messages me on Facebook. I don't know him or anything, but I guess he somehow knows my ex girlfriend (Sarah, in this little article), and decided to message me, I guess, and my retorts. Anyways, I'll let you decide how cool you think this kid is. Any Pit goers experience cool people like this? Btw, I'm Rylan, this guy's Cory.

Part 1: The greeting

Cory Raymond
November 9 at 11:42am
ur a doush bag u have any friends??

Rylan Nitzschke
November 9 at 3:48pm
Who the hell is this?

Cory Raymond
November 9 at 3:50pm
u worst nightmare
leave me alone

Rylan Nitzschke
November 9 at 3:52pm
Then what the hell's up with the name calling? I want an explanation as to why someone I don't even know is being a dick to me.

Rylan Nitzschke
November 9 at 4:10pm
Well I can see you're probably the coolest guy ever to insult me on facebook and you don't even know me. I applaud your efforts. 'Your worst nightmare?' That's real deep, how long did it take you to come up with that? I'm practically shaking in my shoes from that one. You, sir, win at life.

Cory Raymond
November 9 at 4:17pm
talk **** kid u a punk ass bitch u hear that i called u a BITCH

Rylan Nitzschke
November 9 at 4:18pm
I'm actually laughing. Wow. You're a funny dude. You should do stand up.

Rylan Nitzschke
November 9 at 4:31pm
Awe am I not reacting the way you wanted? I'm sorry. I'm just not scared of people like you.

Part 2: THNGS GET INTERSTING

Cory Raymond
November 11 at 2:42pm
U BETTER REALIZE WHO UR TALKIN ABOUT B4 U SPOUT AT THE MOUTH SO SHUT THE **** UP AND DNT TALK **** OR ILL SHUT UR ****EN MOUTH 4 U I ANT GOT ANYTHING TO LOOSE SO SHUT THE **** UP I ALREADY SPENT 13 MONTHS IN CLARINDA ACADEMY ILL DO IT AGOIN

Rylan NitzschkeNovember 11 at 3:57pm
First off, learn to spell.
Secondly, why are you all hostile with me? I never did anything to you. Hell, I don't even know you. So chill out.

Cory Raymond
November 11 at 4:38pm
LISTEN HERE ****ER UR NOT GOIN TO TELL ME IM GOIN TO DO AND I DNT KNOW HOW TO SPEEL BUT I KNOW HOW TO KICK THE ****EN **** OUT OF YOU DNT BE SAYIN **** TO SARHA ABOUT O HERE MISTER AMASING AGAIN SHUT UR ****EN MOUTH OR ILL SHUT IT FOR YOU PUNK ASS BITCH

Rylan Nitzschke
November 11 at 5:05pm
I'll say whatever I want to Sarah. We're friends. Our parents are friends. And I honestly don't know why you have such a big problem with me. Why do you care about her so much then.

Part 3: The Plot Thickens! (He's messaging me right now!!)

Cory Raymond
Today at 3:30pm
IM NOT GOIN TO TELL YOU AGAIN STOP RUNNING YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 5:31pm
Ha. You're such a gangster. What if I don't stop, huh? Whatcha gonna do? 'Get' me? Cuz you so know where I live.

Cory Raymond
Today at 6:12pm
WE WILL C KID

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 6:38pm
Haha. All right. So you'd to out of your way to beat up a kid you don't even know because he talked to a girl who doesn't even like you?

Cory Raymond
Today at 6:48pm
YES

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:12pm
Ha. Hahaha. Ha. Why did you even talk to me in the first place? And don't avoid my question BY TYPIN LIEK THIS MUTHER FUKER LOLOL. Ok?

Cory Raymond
Today at 7:22pm
LISTEN U LTTLE PUNK ASS MUTHER ****ER WAIT TILL I FIND UR LIITLE BITCH ASS. IM GOIN TO LOVE EVERY MINUTE THAT IM THERE SHUT THE **** UP FOR URSELF PLZ DO IT FOR U OWN GOOD B4 U REALLY GET HURT

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:26pm
Rightttt...again, avoiding my question. Why did you begin talking to me?

Cory Raymond
Today at 7:27pm
KID SHUT UR ****IN MOUTH

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:32pm
*facepalm* I'm just trying to get an explanation. You can stop talking in all caps, I understand that you're screaming at me through the computer already.

Cory Raymond
Today at 7:33pm
**** YOU KID **** THE **** UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND I DNT RIGHT NOW SO STOP BEING A PRETENDER AND SHUT THE **** UP BITCH

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:35pm
Pretender? What the hell are you talking about? And quit with the caps lock, it's annoying.

Cory Raymond
Today at 7:36pm
**** YOU UR NOTHIN JUST STOP **** DUDE

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:38pm
No, no. You're obviously deeply troubled somewhere to the point of where you have to take it out on innocent people who didn't do anything to you. Did daddy never hug you enough as a boy?

Cory Raymond
Today at 7:39pm
ALRIGHT MUTHER ****ER SAY ANOTHER ****EN WORD ABOUT MY FATHER AND IM GOIN TO DRIVE THERE TONIGHT AND BEAT THE LIVING **** OUTTA YOU **** YOU AND UR RETARED ASS MOM IF I SEEN HER I WOULD SLAP HER FOR MAKING THIS WORLD WORSE FOR PUITTIN A LITTLE DOUSH BAG LIKE YOU IN TO IT

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:42pm
Oh sorry. I thought I'd be tough too and be a meanie-head back for once.

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 7:46pm
Also, go here. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002066&page=1&pp=40
A lot of my friends seem to like you

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 8:28pm
So there, big boy, how do you like my FRIENDS that you said I don't have?

Cory Raymond

Today at 8:29pm
THERE DOUSHES JUST LIKE UR BITCH ASS

Rylan Nitzschke
Today at 8:32pm
Well, that's what you get.

To be continued!! Should I really be worried? He has no idea where I live.
Last edited by TheClincher at Nov 17, 2008,
haha he sounds like a tool
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
lol probably some little 12 year old white kid.

EDIT: he seemed really pissed. what did you do?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.

That has given me cramps from laughing so hard. Updates!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
No, of course not.
I take my frustration out on my children.
HADOUKEN!
Quote by TheClincher
Today at 7:22pm
LISTEN U LTTLE PUNK ASS MUTHER ****ER WAIT TILL I FIND UR LIITLE BITCH ASS. IM GOIN TO LOVE EVERY MINUTE THAT IM THERE SHUT THE **** UP FOR URSELF PLZ DO IT FOR U OWN GOOD B4 U REALLY GET HURT

Apparently he's going to find your ass and love every minute he's there.
I'm going to message him :P
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

TS, does he have pics up?
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
i demand up to the minute updates. i'm actually thinking about requesting this guy on facebook, just for kicks.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by madbasslover
Apparently he's going to find your ass and love every minute he's there.

So TS is gonna be ruved rong time?
You have just made my night my friend
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour

Please keep up updated
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by IwantaTele
rape him. then wait a while. then fap on him.

This.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
lol probably some little 12 year old white kid.

EDIT: he seemed really pissed. what did you do?

Haha I don't even know him.
hahahaha! how stupid do you think this guy would sound speaking if he types like that much of a retard? I wouldn't worry, if this guy was anything more than a joke, he wouldn't be trashtalking on facebook.
O SO NOW U MAKIN THREDS ON UG ABOUT IT U FAG!?!? I TOLD U SHUT UR FUKIN MOUTH B4 I SHUT IT 4 U MUTHER FUKER!!!! U A PUNK ASS **** BITCH MUTHER ****ERr
This guys probably a little nerd who thinks his jedi powers give him super strength.
Track his ass down and beat the living shat outta him.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
i say we all add him as a friend.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by slipmaggot93

+1
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by fagelamusgtr
This guys probably a little nerd who thinks his jedi powers give him super strength.
Track his ass down and beat the living shat outta him.

He needs to be careful though. If he strikes him down, he will become more powerful than TS can possibly imagine.
Quote by slipmaggot93

I concur. What's he look like?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
No, of course not.
I take my frustration out on my children.
HADOUKEN!
LOL...a pretender? this guy gets his burns from Foo Fighter lyrics?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Ask your ex about him.
also
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
why don't you just go incommunicado? or block him. why give him more ammunition by responding?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Funny thread but I think we are missing the most important point... the TS has a really sweet last name
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse

Quite. Besides I'm lonely and I think I could do with a Man/Nerd/Jedi/ex-con/Wookie To give me some sweet-ass caps lock lovin'
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
HAHA
what a dick, keep us updated, and don't worry about it, just piss him off so he hurts himself punching a wall