Ive been paintballling this weekend and i really enjoyed it, so i want to buy my own gun and play with my friends. this is the package im going to buy-

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-A-5-Sniper-Paintball-Marker-Gun-Package-A5_W0QQitemZ350127088402QQihZ022QQcategoryZ47248QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Does this cover what i need? What other accesories should i buy? we wont be playing at actual fields too often, but we are going to make our own in the woods near us. so, pit/paintball players, is this package a good deal for a beginner?
futball season and football season.
The A-5 is a nice gun. If you really feel like spending that much money on one then go for it. and good luck.
yeah dude this is a pretty good deal and trust me with all that extra gear that comes with it the only thing you might need is a flatline barrel and you woudn't even need that. but just make sure you have somewhere you can get that Co2 filled and whatever you do don't buy monsterball paint. that stuff will stain everything
Quote by MLmaster37
i thought this came with flatline barrell?

the flatline isn't worth it anyways...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
all i hear is good things about it, what are the major differences?
futball season and football season.
that package pretty much covers it, and all that would usually cost you upwards of $300 if you bought it seperately
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy EX
Line 6 spider 2 15w
Nice deal. You can pretty much trust any Tippmann for reliability. The Flatline barrel isn't really worth the extra money, the range you get from it is quite impressive, but at that range balls hardly ever break on your target.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by MLmaster37
Ive been paintballling this weekend and i really enjoyed it, so i want to buy my own gun and play with my friends. this is the package im going to buy-

UnionJake multi?
Last edited by NoBC14 at Nov 18, 2008,
yeah that would be a good deal. if you wanna spend less money get a 98 custom. and a 30 dollar j and j ceramic barrel. there really easy to upgrade and you can make them into great guns. a5s are awesome as well.