Ok well I've had my amp(Spider III 75w) for a few months now and today when I went to turn it on it sounded really....weird I guess. I can't get there to be any distortion, and it sounds like the reverb is up all the time. I know it's not my guitar, and I've checked all the knobs to make sure thats not the problem, I also did a factory reset. So anyone have an idea of what I could do now?

Ok, um it now seems to be kinda working a bit more, theres at least some distortion, but help would still be appreciated.....
hmm i know the on the spider if you change channels you have to reset everything. if you changed channels and then changed back to the original channel you have to reset all your previous settings. its a pain in the ass i remember. have you tried this?
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
turn ur knob to "insane" and see if you get distortion
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
do you have another amp? plug into that one just to make sure its not the guitar
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
ur cable too, if your cable isnt threaded all the way in it might not give you full response.
try out what me and others are sayin, i have the same amp and it happend to me. i ran through everything and *tries amp sitting behind me* it still works today
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
oh alright, anytime
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+