Hi there..I've never been in this part of the forums before..it's nice

I have a small problem..I have been making a song with a friend of mine ( he plays drums and I play guitar) and we disagree about how something would or wouldn't fit the song..anyway, I recorded the guitar so i can show it to a couple friends (get a couple more opinions), but it's kind of pointless without drums..so, is there any program that emulates drums, so I could add them to the mix?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

There absolutely is. Check the sticky at the top of the forum about drums, then ask any further questions here, if you like.
There is poetry in despair.
i'm doing it right now..but, since everyone here seems to know about recording, i thought maybe someone has some personal experience/preferences he'd like to share..

which i'd love to hear

EDIT; sorry, i didn't see the sticky
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

THe cheapest and simplest one I could find was rhythm rascal. Paid $20 for full version, and its a piece of cake to use. I tried a bunch of the ones in the stickied thread and couldn't get any of them to actually do anything.

RR is limited though; I can only get really basic drum patterns going (can't affect the volume of any piece of the kit so it always sounds the same... i.e. cant seem to go 2 light snare hits then 2 loud snare hits... it would just be 4 snares). Dunno if other software does a better job but hey; that's what you get for $20
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack