So I looked up homosexuality in the encyclopedia for a research paper...

"It is fairly common for young boys--and, less frequently, for young girls-- to masturbate (handle or rub their sex organs). Boys may stimulate each other in this way, and so may girls. Such activity rarely indicates or develops into a homosexual orientation. In most cases, the young people are simply exploring their own sexual development."

I quoted that word-for-word from the 1996 World Book Encyclopedia.

I'd just like to defend Union Jake and show that it is normal to jack other guys off, and he has nothing to be ashamed of.

who am i kidding..
What is yOu trying to sAy?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by geetarguy13
"It is fairly common for young boys--and, less frequently, for young girls-- to masturbate (handle or rub their sex organs). Boys may stimulate each other in this way, and so may girls. Such activity rarely indicates or develops into a homosexual orientation. In most cases, the young people are simply exploring their own sexual development."

(Invalid img)
^that is epic and the most perfect situation for him ever

I think it's time for a big ol circle jerk in the pit.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Hey, ****ing kill yourself, asshole. I recognize this is a joke against homosexuality. Why dont you just go take your life with a ****ing plastic spoon? You'd be just as cool if you did that. ****er.
Is that the whole definition for homosexuality? Because if so the encyclopedia's pretty wrong.
Quote by alexjulia
Hey, ****ing kill yourself, asshole. I recognize this is a joke against homosexuality. Why dont you just go take your life with a ****ing plastic spoon? You'd be just as cool if you did that. ****er.

Calm down ya butt pirate
Quote by st.stephen
Is that the whole definition for homosexuality? Because if so the encyclopedia's pretty wrong.

nah there was a whole page, that was just the part about masturbation.
Quote by alexjulia

Im waiting for someone to break out the pear......
Quote by alexjulia

Someone is unfamiliar with the tale of union jake
Quote by alexjulia

It's more of a joke against Union Jake.
Quote by alexjulia

I'm not in on the joke and even I realize what this was about. Inside UG joke, calm the **** down.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Is the Union Jake thread archived? If not, the mods/admin/whatever should really archive it for the future generations...

Eddit- It should be archived in scrolls, that would be epic
Quote by alexjulia

So I take it you are an angry homosexual? Not getting your reach around?
Quote by geetarguy13
nah there was a whole page, that was just the part about masturbation.

Oh Okay, that's normal, I look up homosexual masturbation at least two or three times a day.
Quote by alexjulia

I for one think the killing of people with spoons is far from cool.
Quote by alexjulia

Lol... serious? This is the first post in the Pit I've seen that has actually shown some sort of serious, real, angry hate.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.