I've never ordered from there but i've bought stuff at the brick and mortar store. Its almost identical to guitar center
Quote by GBMan
It's about as loud as a pidgeon being crushed by a chair.

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
They've got good stuff.
Ive never bought from there though.
I buy from guitar center.
But my friends have told me its a great place.
Why?
i got my first guitar from there.. it came dented, i returned it.. they sent me another dented one.. returned it again, got another dented one... gave up on trying to get a mint condition one... still have the guitar, still has the dent.

never ordering from there ever again.

maybe the store is different. i just use guitar center now
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
f*ck that place. they are the biggest asswipes there. i've been to three and they all had that same bad attitude. i dont give them any of my business anymore
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
ive bought from there.. the store nyway
they have a really great costermer service team.. or at least it was good for me.
do u have any questions more specific then "have u ordered from here?"
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by gun4hire
f*ck that place. they are the biggest asswipes there. i've been to three and they all had that same bad attitude. i dont give them any of my business anymore

+1.

I was there once and my mother asked some questions since she's musically disinclined (she has the right, she's the one paying). The people there were some of the biggest jerks, they had no desire to even try being nice.
The one in New Haven, CT is awesome. I don't order from there, but that's because I have the store in driving distance. I've gotten a few things there.