Quote by edusty2010
That I could buy and equip to any guitar, of course. So no moog guitar .

All I know of is the fernandes sustainer, but I've heard Jackson use to have one?

I got a Fernandes guitar with the sustainer in it and is just KILLER!!!

I hear it's not an easy install to put in but the kit is like $240...and it should fit in ANY guitar!!

might be worth it!

www.fernandesgutiars.com
Quote by DespisedIcon
What about a sustain pedal?

Not the same thing at all; the Fernandes sustainer system uses a magnetic system to essentially produce feedback at the pitch of the fretted note or I think an octave higher (see the Steve Vai "blown harmonic" videos) whereas most sustain pedals are either compression or distortion/overdrive.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Not the same thing at all; the Fernandes sustainer system uses a magnetic system to essentially produce feedback at the pitch of the fretted note or I think an octave higher (see the Steve Vai "blown harmonic" videos) whereas most sustain pedals are either compression or distortion/overdrive.

Ah, dang

Well I suppose I could always install the Fernandes sustainer in a second guitar... If I ever actually GET a second guitar lol, the battery life on those things is roughly 2 hours
Phil collen from Def leppard has the jackson one in his sig jackson (Y)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
Phil collen from Def leppard has the jackson one in his sig jackson (Y)

Hmm he does, doesn't he. I was kinda looking at something that I could buy and then install on a guitar or something.

I kinda got off the Jackson boat when I played an ESP, then I was really lucky and got my hands on a Caparison lol, I don't think I could go back to Jackson now
What about an ebow? It's not really installable, as it replaces your pick. But, I'm considering picking one up, as I definitely see a use for it in heavier music from time to time.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Quote by WinterSteel
What about an ebow? It's not really installable, as it replaces your pick. But, I'm considering picking one up, as I definitely see a use for it in heavier music from time to time.

I suppose, I guess I've never really considered one. Maybe that will have to go on the x-mas list this year .
Jackson doesn't have a sustainer of their own, they use one by the brand of Sustainiac

http://www.sustainiac.com/

Not sure if it does the same thing. I hope you googled this before I did.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Jackson doesn't have a sustainer of their own, they use one by the brand of Sustainiac

http://www.sustainiac.com/

Not sure if it does the same thing. I hope you googled this before I did.

I googled it but really didn't come up with anything. Then again it was late when I did it .

This just kinda looks like a fernandes sustainer copy, although I'm very intrigued about a 7 string sustainer...