I sit at my computer fully clothed and set a digital kitchen timer for 20 minutes. Then I open several different sites on the internet including Playboy.

I break the time into 4 segments of 5 minutes each.

The first segment I keep my clothes on and do not touch myself at all. My **** is usually straining to get out.

The second segment has me pull my pants and underpants down to my ankles. No touching. There is usually some pre-cum at the tip. (I can hardly type right now as I am so excited)

During the third segment I stroke myself very lightly, usually with just one finger. Just enough to keep me hard. The pre-cum is covering my penis head and dripping onto my balls.

Finally I get to the last 5 minutes. If I can, I try to make myself last the whole time, but usually am done in a minute or less.

Well, I gotta go finish as I stopped my timer at 17 minutes to type this and my **** is straining for freedom.

What's your method?
You get a boner from just looking at naked chicks? Learn some self control.

Also, *reported*
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no
just no

i use a pillow
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I rub my dick up and down until I ejaculate.

Isn't that how everyone else does it?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I've given up masturbation completely after reading that so i have no technique...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Just Andrew
I rub my dick up and down until I ejaculate.

Isn't that how everyone else does it?

That's how I get things done.
Damn kids and their fiendish masturbation techniques...
>_>
<_<
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I throw in a flash bang, wait for it to go off and then charge the room. I "slice the pie" into the room, checking every corner for unfriendlies. When I see a possible target, I identify them as either an assailent or non-combatent and neutralize any threat. My goal is to seize the room while any occupants are still dazed and unable to resist.

But that's only for a dynamic entry. Stealth entry is completely different.