when ever there's a sale at guitar center, it's always the same as all the others, at least at mine. And generally they aren't to great of sales to make me want to just buy something because it's at a good price.
We won't typically do huge discounts, but on and around black friday there should be some small percentage sales. Also, there will be weekend sales like buy X get Y and financing deals.

Most of the coolest deals come pre-packaged for us. We have 8-sets of D'addario XL strings for $20!
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by A7X-LoGaN-A7X

Most of the coolest deals come pre-packaged for us. We have 8-sets of D'addario XL strings for $20!

Wow, that's an awesome deal, where are you?
ಠ_ಠ
I work in the Nashua store, but I'm pretty sure that deal is nation-wide.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by A7X-LoGaN-A7X
I work in the Nashua store, but I'm pretty sure that deal is nation-wide.

That's the one I go to......

Can I have discounts? =D
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
That's the one I go to......

Can I have discounts? =D

lol wow, this thread made me lol. This guy works fast
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
The only big discount I had at guitar center was when I got my gibby flying V, it was a customer appreciation night...? Huge deals but none of it was marked, my V was only around 850, as apposed to what are they new like 1159? But yeah, black gibby flying V for like 850 is a pretty damn good deal for guitar center.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
If you have a Sam Ash in your area, they like having their sales. Bout a week or 2 ago they had a 20% off sale, and a week before that they had a sale where everything was a different percentage off. Next weekend I do believe, like 1 day, they're having 20% off any purchase of $200 or more (which means, if you buy 3 guitars, you get 20% off the combined purchase, whereas it was normally in the past like 20% off 1 item over $400). It's ridiculous, but it's the beauty of a supposedly slowing economy.
Quote by this&that
lol wow, this thread made me lol. This guy works fast

Hey man, love for the UGers. That and I'd get him commission money. xD
Feed your mind.
GC and musicians friend always pull the same **** like "Gibson LP Standard 45% off!" but then they tell you that it was already 40% off, so it's not that huge of a discount.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband