These dudes are awesome. Opinions?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
I dig em for sure. They're supposed to be playing a couple shows in canada, except I can't figure out the info on exactly where they are.

With my luck, they'll be in Toronto or something, but I'll go if there's one in vancouver or (god forbid) calgary or edmonton
I got into Conflict earlier in my punk years. Found them along with Crass and the like. Still listen to them, still good.

"You cannot win a nuclear war"
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
Quote by sargasm
I dig em for sure. They're supposed to be playing a couple shows in canada, except I can't figure out the info on exactly where they are.

With my luck, they'll be in Toronto or something, but I'll go if there's one in vancouver or (god forbid) calgary or edmonton
I'd honestly road-trip it to Canada to see Conflict. They are ****ing great.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
CONFLICT are good. 'The serenade is dead' is such an awesome song.... great lyrics.

Their hair is really ridiculous and I hate to say it but because they look so "super punx" and all of the street punks I meet are really into them, it took me a long time to get into their music... but man, it's really good. So much better than THE EXPLOITED or alot of those bands that those kids are into.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
conflict sucks...they sound like utter ****.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
conflict sucks...they sound like utter ****.
Mike I will not hesitate to make a hate group on you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Good on record.

Really, really, really boring selfindulgent ****e live. Dont know what they were like back in the day, but someone tell 'em to get over themselves, we dont want to hear 20 minutes of war sirens before you come on, play some ****ing music and sort your sound out.

They dont use a bass guitar half the time live. Sounds horrible.
Fuck Conflict!
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

I just read the section on Conflict in "The Day the Country Died". I suggest anybody big into anarcho punk pick up this book. It's very informative and has a bunch of obscure bands you've probably never heard of. There are interviews with every band. It's really interesting stuff.
Quote by RockThe40oz
I just read the section on Conflict in "The Day the Country Died". I suggest anybody big into anarcho punk pick up this book. It's very informative and has a bunch of obscure bands you've probably never heard of. There are interviews with every band. It's really interesting stuff.

hmm....I do like crass...and the subhumans are my favorite band...flux of pink indians are good too...maybe I will pick it up, good sir!
Quote by BrianApocalypse