Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
i didnt know guitars had batterys

Really? My guitar runs on about 8,000 AAA batteries
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
rofl! One of my friends tried to tell me that i would need to replace my battery every 2 weeks =/ thanks d00d!
I bet he leaves it plugged in all the time...

The battery in my brother's Ibanez GSR200 lasted well over a year.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
I bet he leaves it plugged in all the time...

The battery in my brother's Ibanez GSR200 lasted well over a year.

mine went like 3 months the first time, then 1 month, and now I've been using it fine ever since.

bad batteries I think.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I bought my Stingray used in April of 2007, and the battery is still going. I didn't replace it when I bought it, either. It's a Duracell, so I know what to buy for the rest of my basses for sure!

Best part is that the Stingray sees more use than my other basses....
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
I've got my Ibanez SR500 for about a year and a half now and I had to change the battery once.
And I play it a lot.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
you can tell when the battery needs to be changed because you will start to lose volume and tone, at least thats what happens in my bass.
My Ibanez SR needs a new battery about every 9 months. And like MountainDew, I bought my Stinger over a year ago and I have the same Duracell battery in it.
Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
i didnt know guitars had batterys

this is the bass forum...........*faceplam

battery should last between 6-over a year, depending on how much you play plugged in. As a lesser evil said, youll loose tone, volume and response from ur bass when it starts to go low on battery.