Would you call Poison death metal, black metal, or thrash? Regardless, they made some kickass material throughout the 80's and early 90's.
I don't know, all I know is that I would fuck all the chicks in Poison so hard. Great hair... urm I mean music, btw.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
... I new you weren't making a joke thread about the glam band... I was just testing you.

The non ****ty Poison actually sounds pretty cool, I'd say they're Blackthrash. Thanks for the band.

EDIT: I sadly actually hadn't heard of this band until now.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
sounds like the guitar and drums are playing different songs, and the vocalist is trying to impersonate one of Hitlers speeches.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by MetalMessiah665
... I new you weren't making a joke thread about the glam band... I was just testing you.

The non ****ty Poison actually sounds pretty cool, I'd say they're Blackthrash. Thanks for the band.

EDIT: I sadly actually hadn't heard of this band until now.

I would make a joke thread, but I'm skatin' on thin ice.
Quote by metal Lover
I would make a joke thread, but I'm skatin' on thin ice.

yeah, as I was making the post I thought... wait a minute, if this is a joke thread it probably wasn't a good idea for Metal Lover. Ahh well, even if it was, I didn't get a warning for my hxc joke thread and that one was way more obnoxious than this one was (had it been a joke thread).

EDIT: Loving the pink background on their myspace page. They sound great, I'll be sure to get some of their stuff tomorrow.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by mortiis999
I wouldn't say not knowing of Poison makes you a noob, they are alright, but hardly indespensible.

They were quite before their time for 1984.
Quote by mortiis999
Music is still average.

Their full length is quite good. I'd say above average if not great.
Quote by metal Lover
That was a demo. This should be better for people new to bad production.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=345446672

im definately not a big fan of low quality production, but I wouldnt say im new to it. I would think when making a post of a generally unheard band you would post something with decent quality. Not a demo of a band jamming in a room with a 2 dollar 8-track tape recorder and a mic that came with a mcdonalds happy meal. They sound better with a decent recording. Sounds like a different band.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
im definately not a big fan of low quality production, but I wouldnt say im new to it. I would think when making a post of a generally unheard band you would post something with decent quality. Not a demo of a band jamming in a room with a 2 dollar 8-track tape recorder and a mic that came with a mcdonalds happy meal. They sound better with a decent recording. Sounds like a different band.

I just went on youtube and picked the first video before more people could speculate that I was talking about the pop band.
****ing love Necrovore, anyone know if they're gonna ever release the full length they've been planning since the early '90s?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
holy shit, the New Braunfels Texas band? They live like an hour away from me. ill have to check out a show
thanks much man
Man, you're so lucky! I'd kill to see Necrovore.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Ya, i need to check out their upcoming shows. New Braunfels isnt far at all. infact we camp there fairly often. its German town