how do i get a floyd rose onto my les paul
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Lots of routing. You'd be better off buying a guitar with a floyd already on it. You'd get another guitar (that would probably play better than if you had it installed on your LP), you wouldn't risk your LP getting butchered and it would probably cost the same as a OFR + installation.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
you start diggin', or get someone else to dig for you. it's generally a very expensive process that'll run you twice the cost of buying the floyd rose itself. probably just a better idea to get a guitar that already has one, like an Ibanez RG series, which would essentially cost the same.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Jinx You Owe Me A Coke!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
p.s. save up for a guitar with an original floyd rose, because the "floyd rose licensed" ibanez trems just don't cut it when it comes to playability...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
ok thnks
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
^Hey man, there's an edit button for a reason.

If you want a Les Paul-shaped guitar with an OFR, ESP makes one.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DespisedIcon
^Hey man, there's an edit button for a reason.

If you want a Les Paul-shaped guitar with an OFR, ESP makes one.

my bad dude! and TS, the ESP with a floyd rose is actually pretty good, just very expensive.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
-INSTALLING A FLOYD ROSE IN 7 EASY STEPS-

1 - find guitar, find wall
2 - hang guitar from wall
3 - remove strings/bridge tailpiece
4 - draw bullseye target around approximate center of bridge
5 - stand 10-15 feet back from wall
6 - pick up floyd rose, raise arm above adjacent shoulder, pull arm back, aim, inhale, exhale to half breath
7 - thrust powerfully in one smooth defined motion, ensuring the arm is extended fully and is parallel to ground before floyd rose is released

worked on a few of my guitars, just make sure you measure your holes carefully.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
-INSTALLING A FLOYD ROSE IN 7 EASY STEPS-

1 - find guitar, find wall
2 - hang guitar from wall
3 - remove strings/bridge tailpiece
4 - draw bullseye target around approximate center of bridge
5 - stand 10-15 feet back from wall
6 - pick up floyd rose, raise arm above adjacent shoulder, pull arm back, aim, inhale, exhale to half breath
7 - thrust powerfully in one smooth defined motion, ensuring the arm is extended fully and is parallel to ground before floyd rose is released

worked on a few of my guitars, just make sure you measure your holes carefully.

No, no, you forgot to tell him to attach hte strings again at the end. Come on, what kind of walkthrough is that. How can anyone play without attaching their strings to the bridge?
well i thought that part was obvious.

what type of person wouldn't remember to do that?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by tigerking615
No, no, you forgot to tell him to attach hte strings again at the end. Come on, what kind of walkthrough is that. How can anyone play without attaching their strings to the bridge?

He was telling him how to install the Floyd.

Anyway, you might as well get something with a Floyd already installed. Or one of those Kahler things that don't require routing.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Kevin Saale
Lots of routing. You'd be better off buying a guitar with a floyd already on it. You'd get another guitar (that would probably play better than if you had it installed on your LP), you wouldn't risk your LP getting butchered and it would probably cost the same as a OFR + installation.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?