Is this the clothing size that is like one size below adult small or something? I'm buying a t-shirt online and that's the closest thing to my size, and I'm wondering if it will fit...

I'm like 6'2 and 120 lbs, so I'm real skinny..but I don't know if it's too small or not
you know what else is youth large?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
The only problem that I think you could run into is the shirt being too short. Otherwise go for it!
hug your local pug dealer!
actually, there's a youth XL. Don't know why seeing as it isn't much smaller than an adult small
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
dude..how the hell are you alive at 6'2'' and 120lbs? i'm 6'2'' and 175 and i'm pretty skinny and you're 55lbs less than that??? wtf..anyway YXLl is the size below AS then YL. YL is a 14-16 size number then 18-20 YXL and AS is like 22-26ish..but yea its gonna be too short on you.

Usually YL and AS are the same size but AS is much longer for ppl like you. I'd say its not gonna fit most likely.

(I've worked in clothing retail for 4 years so thats all accurate)
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
its going to be really short, trust me, im 5'8 and 120 lbs and youth large is to short for me
Quote by CicatrizESP
its going to be really short, trust me, im 5'8 and 120 lbs and youth large is to short for me

hey I'm 5'8" and 120 lbs too.

and TS you will not fit into that shirt.

edit: and is it a power rangers shirt is something? Why would it only be in youth sizes?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I can wear an adult small although any that ive worn were too short when I lifted my arms. Im 6'1" 140 lbs
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Stingray5
alright lets see your picture bulimia face

..there's pictures of me in my profile?

And o well, I just ordered it, worse comes to worse I'll wear another shirt under it, because it's along sleeve.
Jesus christ you're thin, I'm 5'9, 140 lbs and already look like a stick.

That being said I wear adult medium for the most part, youth large will likely be too small, at least too short.