Page 1 of 2
I'm doing a project for school on drugs and thought this story wold be interesting enough to cover. But I need a official online news article on it, if anyone is familiar with what I am talking about can I ask for a little help puhlease?
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
google? and link the article if you find it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
edit.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Last edited by Slaughtered at Nov 17, 2008,
I was REALLY disappointed after I opened this. I thought you'd posted the article in here. But I haven't heard anything about that. I just checked Yahoo news for it too. Did this happen recently?
Quote by Slaughtered
ahahaha.
if youre up for it, here you go.

i would remove that link, its gore and probably a warnable offense
Quote by metalderek
I was REALLY disappointed after I opened this. I thought you'd posted the article in here. But I haven't heard anything about that. I just checked Yahoo news for it too. Did this happen recently?

Hey, Im a metalderek too! Wow, small world.
And sorry for disappointing you bud but its all over forums across the net, Im pretty sure it happened around a decade ago.
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

I would remove the link from what you quoted, considering it's in there as well.
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

Yeah, it is. Please take it down before you get banned.
My bad.
Quote by Minkaro
Didn't that happen in Silence Of The Lambs?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Word for word.

"Don't make me come down there!"

-God

[quote=""Professor McGonagall"
"]Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I'm a girl, by the way.
You guys who quoted the link: remove it. Quoting illegal images in a bannable offense.

TS, you should delete the link. Gore images aren't allowed.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by RedDeath9
I would remove the link from what you quoted, considering it's in there as well.

didnt even think of that haha thanks
Craziest **** I've ever seen on UG...
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Holy ****ing **** I am not going to be able to sleep for 10 years now, the image OH MY ****ING GOD
Quote by Slaughtered
Hey, Im a metalderek too! Wow, small world.
And sorry for disappointing you bud but its all over forums across the net, Im pretty sure it happened around a decade ago.

metaldereks rule!
And that's pretty crazy, I'm gonna have to look this up. This story sounds amazing.
Quote by Minkaro
Didn't that happen in Silence Of The Lambs?

Was Hannibal, close enough lol
How did he feed it to his dog if he had no face?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Gunpowder
You guys who quoted the link: remove it. Quoting illegal images in a bannable offense.

TS, you should delete the link. Gore images aren't allowed.

That was beyond gore, that was a real ****ing man with a ripped off face. Much worse.
ive heard about this before but i dont remember where... you might try 'rotten.com' .... they have a lot of nasty s**t like that on their... if you are squeemish plz dont go to that, i warned you lol...
Quote by EnemyWolf
That was beyond gore, that was a real ****ing man with a ripped off face. Much worse.

No... I'm pretty sure it's still gore.

EDIT: Never mind
Im still searching google, and Im getting some crazy stories (eg. man cuts off penis in restaurant, man decapitates neighbour) but no man with no face
WOW!! I've done my share of drugs but I've never even come close to going that far!

I award this man with my Winner's Never Quit Award!
Previously belonging to the man in Germany who was to drunk to walk, so he beat his invalid Father out of his wheel chair, to take it as his chariot to buy more booze!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by eddiethehead888
I pm'd you Slaughtered

hm, i got nothing.
Did you get THE Slaughtered or someone else?
It reminded me of pizza.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by dubstar92
How did he feed it to his dog if he had no face?

No has answered my question, because I think feeding one's dog is quite difficult without a face.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
that was the most brutal shet i ever seen in my life lol
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff