ya im having a tough time coming up with lyrics, i can come up with actual music just not words. IM the guitar player in my band, and our singer cant write (if he does its goofy and irrelevent) so i tried to write something...not really sure about an opening or intro so maybe ill start with the chorus (IDK Sh_t about what im doing lol)

Not blind, but i cannot see the light
Take control, of my mind and shut out the night (maybe fright, nah too corny)

NO place to hide
No shelter in sight
NOw im out in the dead streets
to fend and fight for my life

some feed back plz...go easy on i literally just came up witht that a few mins ago...
Last edited by TrUe MeTaL FaN at Nov 17, 2008,
Not bad. A good start. Keep at it.
"I am a remnant of the Forever Origin"

"The forest of October sleeps silent when I depart
The web of time hides my last trace
My blaze travel the last universe
Like the sights of magic
Wrapped in aeons
My mind is one with my soul"
*reported*

check the rules at the top of the page. can't bump, and you cant title your thread like that. and it aint the pit. comments take longer than five minutes to come in.
sounds like a good start
Quote by exect4500
what constitutes emotion? lots of bends?

Quote by blacksabbath8

So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.
It's not really so much about the lyrics, actually. It's about how they are sung. A good singer can make the most simple lyrics seem like delicate, articulate poetry. Look at the black keys and the pixies.
Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
chill out with the reported stuff
no.

this thread was reported, and reported for good reason.

1 - read the rules about thread titles in the S&L main forum. this one won't work.

2 - read the rules about what belongs in the S&L main forum and what belongs in S&L techniques. put threads in the proper place. this one is in the wrong place.

3 - reply again on this thread ONLY if you want to be warned or banned.

All others: do not reply on reported threads.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
chill out with the reported stuff

Don't be rude. You just came in, didn't bother reading the rules and posted whatever you wanted.

Just give the rules a nice once over and you'll do fine.
This is not a pipe