Page 3 of 5
a ****ty "ariana" strat knock-off. But i took it apart and painted it, took screws as replacements on my guitars now, etc.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Epiphone Les Paul 100 in ebony. Still have it alongside my Jackson!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
my first guitar was a gibson strat copy? i'd never be able to find a picture of it. it looked exactly like a standard fender strat, with a red body and white pick guard, 3 single coils, all that jazz. but on the truss rod cover, it said Gibson. not the gibson logo, but just regular letters like this:
I had a no name piece of **it that my mom bought off of a guy on the street....best 20 dollars she ever spent on me.....
First an ancient Off-brand acoustic that my grandparents pawned off on me. I never played it, the wood was all warped and it sounded horrible.
Then I got a First Act ME-something Les Paul copy and actually started playing.
Still have both guitars o_O

1983 Kramer Focus 1000.

Loved that guitar.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
My first guitar was a Greg Bennett formula. Hated it so i traded it in for a Washburn.
Quote by Metallica_91
The first guitar i truly learned on was a epiphone SG Special.

Me too! I had it in black
Quote by 1337s933k

1983 Kramer Focus 1000.

Loved that guitar.

cool

i had a squier strat.
yo.

I BELIEVE

This little f*cker right here. It doesn't stay in tune, the action is ridiculously high, the pickup selector switch came off, the frets buzz, and still I learned how to play anything from Smells Like Teen Spirit to The Trooper on this little bitch.

Now I play through my dads vintage Epiphone Olympic Classic. Not good for metal, but it works better than that piece of crap SX.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Alvarez RD-10.
It's a real p.o.s, but I still play it. Had it for 5 years.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
my squier starter pack acoustic is the only guitar ive had for the 5 years ive been playing. i play the **** outa that thing, ive hitched hiked with it...
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
Epiphone Les Paul Special II. Lowliest of the Epiphone instruments, but quite the weapon of rock for a newbie such as myself.
All your base are belong to us.
first electric: A (fake?)gibson les paul jr i bought for $50
first acoustic: A Taylor 314-CE, acoustic electric
first guitar i built: a RR24
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
First guitar: This classical acoustic.never used it much but im starting to appreciate it much more,with fingerpicking and classical and all.

second guitar: Squier strat i bought in 7th grade.Hated it.

third guitar: Guild electric,strat shaped.Dated back to 1980-1984.My dad bought it at a flea market and wanted to sell it. I learned pretty much everything on that guitar,and wrote my first songs on it.Im contemplating selling it and buying a Jackson RR3 with the money,along with a couple pedals for my rig,but im not sure if I have the heart to part with it.

One part of me wants to buy the RR3,especially sine it has 2 seymour duncan(not duncan designed) humbucker on it while my guild has 3 active single coils,which i hate changing the batterys on it.They drain so fast. Other part of me wants to keep it and not get the RR3. And eventually(years) mod it.

Fourth guitar: Classical acoustic my grandpa gave me days before he died last year. Im not parting with it. Ever.

Fifth guitar: Takamine Acoustic Electric bought at a flea market. Im going to end up selling it.
Last edited by lookitsjoshh at Nov 18, 2008,
Fender P Bass
Bennetts_strat
Registered confuser.

A sunburst green guitar off QVC

It'll do me, although the bridge is wonky and the neck is annoying.
a 20-something year old Aria AC-8 concert guitar
still play on it
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Crappy Silvertone Revolver. The action was super high and unfixable, the neck felt weird, it came out of tune with one hit of the strings, and the p/us were pathetic, but for all it's faults it still got me to where I am now. <3

I gave that thing away a long time ago and got myself a real guitar and amp.
lol. Squier Mini Strat. that guitar was pwnage. lmao.
i played on that for a few months and than i said **** this and bought my ibanez.
than said **** that and bought my ESP. lol. sadly enough my squier is still in myposession, and still intact. its a miracle :P
Life Sucks. Get over it.
First acoustic: Peavey acoustic pack.

First electric: ESP Ltd F-50. Made pretty badly. Volume knob kept falling off, tuning was good tho.
My first guitar ever was a Conn acoustic.
My first electric was a real piece of crap called a Cimar.

i mean, WTF is a Cimar?
Ibanez GIO, covered in a tribal design the previous owner had to of done with white-out.
Quote by aig91
Ibanez V-Series

I hate acoustic guitars without cut-away >_< how on earth is a person supposed to play the last frets :p
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
A Yamaha FD01, i'm playing it right now actually
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112