Page 4 of 5
Well first kind of guitar was this plastic one that my dad got for me when I was little, it had real strings but it was plastic. My first real guitar was a Slammer By Hammer (Strat Copy) I actually played it up until this summer when I bought my ibanez.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Some classical guitar i play with once in awhile. Then i got my ibanez rg2ex1 which im still using.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
It was a Paramount that my parents bought for twnety bucks at the flea market.

I thik it was a classical, but it had steel strings.
an ibanez gsa60. great guitar for the money
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Mine was a crappy classical guitar. The action is like half an inch. I really didn't learn anything on it.

Quote by Davo Ownz
Ibanez starter pack, i dont know how to play anything, i wish there was a step by step guide and not just stupid random lessons, does anyone know a good teaching site? Coz i wanna learn

There's not really "a step by step guide" to learn how to play. You have to practice things, there is not a super easy way.
Red Squier Strat Mini, when I was 6. I loved it at the time.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by skaterskagg1
a stagg. who the hell has ever heard of stagg. it sucks but it never goes out of tune.

I had a Stagg Strat haha.

I got that at the same time as my Kawasaki 3/4 length Acoustic
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I bought a Squier Strat (lolz, I know) from a friend for $200 with a Fender amp, strap, cable, picks, etc. Pretty good deal. Then I decided to sell it so I could use some money towards a Squier Telecaster. So I did that, and now I've decided to sell the Telecaster so I can get an Epi Les Paul. So yeah, I'm working my way up slowly.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Mine was a crappy classical guitar. The action is like half an inch. I really didn't learn anything on it.

There's not really "a step by step guide" to learn how to play. You have to practice things, there is not a super easy way.

Agree if you dont wanna put the effort in dont do it, cause it takes a lot of effort, as far as good teaching sites you could begin with the site your already on............
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by dviv17
I bought a Squier Strat (lolz, I know) from a friend for $200 with a Fender amp, strap, cable, picks, etc. Pretty good deal. Then I decided to sell it so I could use some money towards a Squier Telecaster. So I did that, and now I've decided to sell the Telecaster so I can get an Epi Les Paul. So yeah, I'm working my way up slowly.

As an owner of a Epi Les Paul, unless you're sure of it, don't. I love my Les Paul to bits but it's taken me 8 months to finally feel at home with it. And yes, I know that makes no sense but some guitars just feel perfectly right and for me the les paul hasn't until now, I'd even go back and play my strat over it (I do love that strat though) and my new acoustic has been the love of my life since I first picked it up. It's a great guitar, but just doesn't always feel right.

But that is PURE opinion, I know other people who love their Les Paul more than anything so, yeah, just thought i'd warn you
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
epiphone les paul jr., came with a starter pack, pretty decent for $130, dont play it much more, but served me well for that year before I got my fender strat

I still use it to play with.

EDIT: well, the picture wont work, but it's a Dean Evo Dragster

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
i still have my first guitar. Its pretty good for its price. I like it. Ibanez
£15 3/4 size nylon string from Argos.
Played it for a whole year and it really didnt seem that bad at the time.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by Masonpwiley

I just dont know what to practice...

I play bass now and am flourishing, i'm learning quickly and having fun with the sound.
Although part of me still wants to shred,
a little lost.....
squier strat. learned a lot on it i guess. i wont destroy it, ima keep it
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Some wierd brand called Stargazer
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

Some Acoustic made by some company named Antares. I got it for $40 dollars at a garage sale, and it was missing the G string.
My first acoustic was a 1958 Martin D-28. It was my grandmothers, she gave it to me for my 16 birthday. She bought it new in 1958.

My first electric was some POS "Harmony" I bought from a pawn shop for $50. I covered it in Garbage Pail kids stickers. I eventually threw it in the trash.
Plywood Squire Bullet.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
y first bass was my Squier MB-5...now has DiMarzios in it and will be gigged again as soon as I shim the neck.

The first guitar I got that's actually mine is an old Sears guitar (Teisco) with four pups. It has a neck thicker than my SX P bass and the simplest top-mount vibrato I've ever seen, but it sounds like nothing else I've ever heard.
Nope, no sig here.

Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.

Washburn X20 b

Still have it, it's on my wall.
and now for something completely different..
my first was a squier strat
well i still have it
but my mom said i have to sell it if i want to buy a new guitar
i love my guitar tho
I always used my brothers guitar.
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED