Well I would like to put my favorite features all together into one guitar, so can anyone think or recommend me a guitar that has these features?:

Thin neck
24 frets
dark red color, or green
attachable whammy bar
strings not too tight
wooden neck

please put your guitar powers together and think of some guitars with these features!
Quote by NEX44
Well I would like to put my favorite features all together into one guitar, so can anyone think or recommend me a guitar that has these features?:

Thin neck
24 frets
dark red color, or green
attachable whammy bar
strings not too tight
wooden neck

please put your guitar powers together and think of some guitars with these features!

WTF?!

"wooden neck"- u think anyone would recommend a guitar with a carbon fiber neck?
All whammy bars are detachable.
the string tension depends on the gauge of strings u get

sounds like an ibanez/esp/jackson typetho
Ibanez usually have pretty thin necks, and 24 frets
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
What does this look like to you?
Mahogany body (some say Alder but I believe the maker)
25 1/2 scale
Maple neck 24 frets, thin, wide C shape
Ebony fingerboard 15 3/4 radius
Floyd-Rose type whammy
EMG 81/85 pickups

Its the Cort EVL-K6 and I'm seriously tempted.
Anyone know a similar spec at the price? (625 euro/$799)
Sounds like a Jackson/Ibanez. Give a Fender strat (real strat, no mexicasters) a try, the neck won't be as slim as a Jackson or an Ibanez, but it's certainly thinner then a Schecter (at least in my experience). A lot of people like to bash em for some reason, but they really are great quality instruments.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Lurcher
What does this look like to you?
Mahogany body (some say Alder but I believe the maker)
25 1/2 scale
Maple neck 24 frets, thin, wide C shape
Ebony fingerboard 15 3/4 radius
Floyd-Rose type whammy
EMG 81/85 pickups

Its the Cort EVL-K6 and I'm seriously tempted.
Anyone know a similar spec at the price? (625 euro/$799)

You know whats funny? that looks EXACTLY like my schecter
Schecter... well, people like to bash schecters for a reason, they are guitars made for looks, not necessarily tone... recently they've been getting much better though, i would never play one as my main instrument. and tensioning and the action on your guitar are both factors that can effect the string "tightness" so you're looking for a low action LTD, i personally just bought the MH-250, but LTD is gonna have what you need
Quote by DeltaFunk
Ibanez usually have pretty thin necks, and 24 frets

id second an ibanez. you should go to a guitar shop and speak to some1 there and try some guitars out etc.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I am thinking of trying out some of these this weekend. I think this Gibson Les Paul looks nice:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-100161084-i1149146.gc
(the white and black one)

And I would really like to check out the Gibson Robot Guitars if that one is good. The Dark Fire looks great:
http://www2.gibson.com/Products/DarkFire.aspx

I will try out some ibanez like you have said though.