Page 1 of 4
so i happened to be scrolling through the new releases and stumbled onto this.......
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229827/

wtf?
this it the most stupid thing i have ever seen.
they should burn in hell.
seriously.

opinions?

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
i mean most of the cast is "screaming fan" or "girlfriend"
who the hell wants them.
they fail.
the fail the worst.

yes, i am a girl.
oh i can't wait to go see it

*goes and vomits*
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by kaybee

they should burn in hell.

along with twilight and the high school musicals.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
we're doomed
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Not really, **** those ****baggers.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I plan on picketing it, anybody want to join?
You are now blinking manually
Quote by kaosxrocker
along with twilight and the high school musicals.

i agree.
**** them.

yes, i am a girl.
I CAN'T WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTT

to kill them
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by kaybee
i agree.
**** them.

seriously, what's so great about 'em? three gay brothers, a vampire love story, and high school students randomly getting everyone in the immediate area to break into song. whoopdee****ingdoo.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I guess the world will end sooner than 2012........

If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
whats with all the hate? who cares if they make a movie, Disneys been doing stuff like this for a long time
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'm so gonna be first in line for this. They kick ass.

I'm gonna have to agree. The jonas brothers are great dicksuckers, infact they sucked my dick all last night. The talent must run in their family.
Quote by kaosfire
way to spell chaos wrong dumbass.

sorry. i'll get right to changing it.

Quote by wolvenrick
I think they're awesome, no-one does teh br00talz like the Jonas Brothers
ohai little sig.
Quote by Stir-Fry
whats with all the hate? who cares if they make a movie, Disneys been doing stuff like this for a long time

because its the Jonas brothers......and just because Disney has been putting out crap like this for a long time, doesn't mean we should accept it and say its alright. We have the right to hate the idea of a Jonas brothers movie, do we not?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
omg i love the jonas bros <3. ther new cd a little bit longer was soooo gud. i cant wait 4 the new movie to com out. ne1 else luv the song burnin up? its so catchy its my fav song. lol im talkin 2 much.

^_^
Watch. The Jonas Brothers keep growing and growing. Talented music will keep shrinking and shrinking.

The Phillies won the World Series.

Pretty much once the Cubs get there, we're fucked.

Watch.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by NutZz?
because its the Jonas brothers......and just because Disney has been putting out crap like this for a long time, doesn't mean we should accept it and say its alright. We have the right to hate the idea of a Jonas brothers movie, do we not?

I fail to see the logic behind this, this probably has zero effect on your life, I didn't even know who the Jonas Bros. where 'till I head about them on here.

Quote by YourDad
Watch. The Jonas Brothers keep growing and growing. Talented music will keep shrinking and shrinking.

The Phillies won the World Series.

Pretty much once the Cubs get there, we're fucked.

Watch.

Talentless, prefabricated music has been around for a long time, this really isn't anything new.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 18, 2008,
3D?! 3D?!?!?!?! I might just have to see it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I fail to see the logic behind this, this probably has zero effect on your life, I didn't even know who the Janos Bros. where 'till I head about them on here.

lolz. I didn't think they could sound any gayer until i read that.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Talentless, prefabricated music has been around for a long time, this really isn't anything new.

This is the recycling generation. The same music will keep going, over and over. Music wasn't quite like this in the past.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Oh my fucking God. Cry about it. Does this REALLY affect your life that much? Movie companies and the music industry have been putting out music and films that were designed for kids/teenagers for a LONG TIME. I don't see what the hatred toward these guys is about.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Oh my fucking God. Cry about it. Does this REALLY affect your life that much? Movie companies and the music industry have been putting out music and films that were designed for kids/teenagers for a LONG TIME. I don't see what the hatred toward these guys is about.

Its how we sit on our asses, throwing our heads into walls trying to learn how to play a guitar and write music, while they get the good life for free.

Bother you?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
hahaha did you guys read the cast for this movie? theres 7 "girlfriends" and only 3 guys in this film (the jonas bros), what a bunch of players
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I fail to see the logic behind this, this probably has zero effect on your life, I didn't even know who the Janos Bros. where 'till I head about them on here.

something doesn't have to directly effect you for you to care about it. If everyone thought like that, then the world would consist of brainless apathetic drones.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by YourDad
This is the recycling generation. The same music will keep going, over and over. Music wasn't quite like this in the past.

Yeah it was, you just never hear about it because everyone forgot all about that crap and only remembered the bands that weren't disposable pop garbage.

Quote by NutZz?
something doesn't have to directly effect you for you to care about it. If everyone thought like that, then the world would consist of brainless apathetic drones.

Fair point I guess, but getting upset about a movie made for preteens is just really fucking stupid.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
They did the same for hannah montana, it was only a matter of time before they made this. I can't wait untill 10 years from now when their whole "we're morally pure" facade is finally stripped and we hear about Joe's raging coke habit, Nick's hooker addiction, and Kevin's gambling problem during thier famous years on VH1.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Page 1 of 4