I remember back in 2004 or 2005 I stumbled upon and read what was apparently Bill Corgan's diary/autobiography on his site (billycorgan.com I believe it was, not the current fansite billy-corgan.com).

I remember it was pretty long and there were stories about when he was a kid, how he would buy cigarettes for his dad, his experiences in school, with his brother, growing up, teen years, etc.

I've been trying to get my hands on these but searches for "billy corgan diaries" returns some fan-made parody (much shorter too) which is hosted on the smashing pumpkins fan site, which I even remember reading back then.

Just wondering if anyone has ever read this short autobiography or knows if it still exists. I knew I should have copied them; I was even thinking of but I was too lazy to do it.

If it helps, I remember the front page of the site was Billy on stage (you could kind of see his face), he was wearing black and I believe there was a drum machine next to him. I think the background of the stage was some kind of light setup (I remember the colours pink, blue, and purple). The entire site was black, with grey or white text.

Thanks.

Edit: I meant "Diaries" in the title
Last edited by acersucks at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
I remember it, he wasn't very nice about the other members of the Pumpkins, that's for sure.

Yeah, Billy Corgan was always a really big douche.
I don't remember a lot of what I read, I know there were a few chapters about how he lived in some abandoned building and they would have band practise there or something (at least I think, it's all pretty hazy).
Quote by acersucks
I don't remember a lot of what I read, I know there were a few chapters about how he lived in some abandoned building and they would have band practise there or something (at least I think, it's all pretty hazy).
The band rented a garage for practice and Billy lived in it.

http://billycorgan.livejournal.com/tag/confessions

I did some digging and found it.

The first time I ever witness nakedness on a woman is with my step-mother: my brother and I are fighting downstairs, while my father and my step-mother are up in their bedroom…as is it the early afternoon, the general rule as always is to stay quiet during the day, to not wake my father…things get out of hand between us, and the next thing I know she is screaming my name and holy hell from the top of the stairs…her hair is sticking out all over the place like a dandelion, she is still in her underwear, wearing some sort of loose t-shirt…unbeknownst to her, her left breast is hanging out of the top of her shirt, swinging down towards me as she screams…

Lol this diary entry just abit down from the top reads like something out of /b/

I ask her what game she would like to play…she tells me she wants to play doctor, and when I ask her what the rules are, she explains in a vague way that I am the doctor and she will be the patient…not fully understanding her point, I agree anyway…she takes me behind the bar in the basement where it is very dark, and lays down on the cold floor…she tells me that she is ready now to be examined, so I innocently pretend to check her heart with an imaginary stethoscope, and take the pulse from her wrist…she seems fairly restless, so I ask her what is wrong…she doesn’t say anything in return, so I just continue to play along, asking her the kinds of questions doctors ask me; “does your stomach hurt? are you sleeping ok?”…I find this game kind of stupid, but I am intrigued by why we are playing this game in the near dark…she asks me if I want to check her some more, and I say ok…still laying on the floor, she pulls down her pants to her knees, exposing her hairless vagina…I have never seen a vagina before, and I just stare at it, shocked at the difference between her and I in this particular area…my head starts to buzz, as I am overwhelmed by the strange sensation of arousal…she just lays there, not moving, and I am not sure what I am supposed to do, or what she wants me to do…I feel ashamed with the overwhelming feeling that I am doing something wrong, even though no one has ever explained anything to me that would remotely indicate this as wrong…she wants me to touch her, and when I don’t, she suddenly pulls her pants back up and says “ok, now it’s your turn”…I am so freaked out by all of this that I tell her I am bored now and that I don’t want to play anymore…it is also on this same night that she explains to me very carefully, and in great detail, that there isn’t such a thing as Santa Claus…

Why the **** would you write this kinda **** about yourself..to many drugs or not enough attention, I cannot decide.
Last edited by MeltingWaxFace at Nov 18, 2008,