Well? I got this idea from the man peeled his face while on PCP and fed his skin to his dogs thread. I don't have any because I don't drink or do any drugs.
Well then your not a John Lennon wannabe. hmmmmph

this might be for the drug thread, so I'm not sure I should post.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by dubstar92
Well then your not a John Lennon wannabe. hmmmmph

this might be for the drug thread, so I'm not sure I should post.

Oh damn your right! I'm not a John Lennon wannabe
I've an Aunt who is so addicted to Hydrocoden, she breaks into houses where she knows someone just had surgery and steals their pain meds! She's done it over 15 times! I also have an Uncle that has gotten 3 DUI's after driving drunk through the same person's house 3 times!

EDIT: Yeah, small town, same route from bar to home... You get it
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
He's also right about this belonging in the drug thread
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by metal_man12
This guy I know had a girl snort coke off his DICK.

You meet the neatest people in college.

why did you put dick in all caps, was it a really big dick.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
why did you put dick in all caps, was it a really big dick.

It's called emphasis. lol. sorry to get your hopes up

P.S. good thing it wasn't as big as mine or she would've over dosed, OH SNAP
once i was wayy smashed, and posted some **** in the drug thread!!! WhOoOoOoAa!!!!!!
Quote by metal_man12
It's called emphasis. lol. sorry to get your hopes up

P.S. good thing it wasn't as big as mine or she would've over dosed, OH SNAP

there something rally wrong here.....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I once smoked like a lot of weed and idk why but I thought it would be cool if I drifted my car, so I did but I ended up hitting a tree.

true story.
D;
like six weeks ago my housemate and i went over to our friend's house, who is an alcohol connosour. i live and go to school in davis, which is a community that is pretty much based around biking. everybody bikes, it is a hassle not to have a bike. so we biked over there. it was about a mile and a half.

so we start drinking incredible hulks. for those of you who dont know, those are a drink with 2 shots of hypnotic and 2 shots of hennesy's in a glass over ice. they are delicious, and taste like sour apple candy. anyway, i, like an idiot, decieded that i should try to keep up with these guys(big football players), and i ended up drinking three of them. thats twelve shots in under an hour. i was plastered to say the least.

about ten minutes after the last one, i noticed that my vision was all wrong. i couldnt keep my eyes focused.

about twenty minutes after the last one, i remember running to the bathroom and throwing up.

i have no memories after about thirty minutes in.

my next memory is leaving his house by myself, which was really dumb because i couldnt see and had to ride a mile and a half to get home. i then unlocked my bike and started riding. after traveling about 150 feet i ran into a small dirt hill and decided that i couldnt go any further. i abandoned it on the side of the road(im estimating here from my reconstructions the following morning; i have no memories of actually being on my bike).

i only have vague memories of the walk home, i have no idea how long it took. i could string together maybe thirty seconds of memories for the entire walk, which must have taken at least half an hour.

anyway, i woke up drunk the next morning and decided i might have made a mistake. i went to look for my bike and it was gone. i know it doesnt sound like a big deal, but around here it is. ive been getting **** about it from my roommates for the past five weeks.

anyway, the moral: never try to compete with people who can obviously outdrink you.

learn it well, children!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Dude, one time I went into the Pit tripping so ****ing hard that I actually saw a thread that was made specifically for talking about anything drug-related!

Paul Gilbert

Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat