I commented on a friend's status on Facebook, calling him a fag just as a joke:

Some other kid commenting who I don't know: *random shit*

Me: Fag.

Random kid: who u calling a fag

I haven't responded yet, but what the hell? I don't even fucking know you, why would I call you a fag? Just looking to take offense from something so you have an excuse to get into some sort of retarded e-fight? I see this kind of shit all the time and it's really annoying.

/rant
I remember when people called other people fags.

In 5th grade.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Tell him it's Korean for ''lol''
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Dont call people fag's as jokes, we dont find it amusing...

Seriously, we dont.
a little lost.....
wow, you called someone an offensive, derrogetory (sp?) term and then you're upset that someone called you out on your deplorable behavior... how very... asshole of you.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Avedas

I haven't responded yet, but what the hell? I don't even fucking know you, why would I call you a fag? Just looking to take offense from something so you have an excuse to get into some sort of retarded e-fight? I see this kind of shit all the time and it's really annoying.

/rant

"Obviously not you, fag."
You're*
Oh yes, because calling somebody a fag is so funny. Not immature at all, no...
How pathetic.
I came to this thread expecting a major argument between the two of you, but I find this whiny rant instead.

*Sigh*
i had the same thing happen a few days ago. a girl and i have been trading comments like skank, *****, slut, etc back and forth for years as a joke, and some random guy said something like "you jerk. only god can judge."

yeah.... i love it when 16 year olds try to act like they know what they are talking about.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Nightfyre
Oh yes, because calling somebody a fag is so funny. Not immature at all, no...
How pathetic.

The friend's status I was commenting on is actually a good friend of mine, and neither of us give a shit, we just mess around. Why would immaturity factor in here?
lol yeah..that happened to me once. My sister called me a ho (kidding around..its normal between the two of us) and then all of a sudden this random chick neither of us have ever even seen before steps up and goes on a huge rant blowing up on my sister for calling me a "ho" quite a sight really..

We both just stared at her till she walked away...
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Avedas

/rant
see your doctor immediately. have him adjust the dosage of your medication(s) to reduce the side-effects.

also, rants make poor threads. this is no exception.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
see your doctor immediately. have him adjust the dosage of your medication(s) to reduce the side-effects.

also, rants make poor threads. this is no exception.

So I should avoid commenting and call random people fags intentionally meaning it in its literal derogatory term?

Sounds good to me.
My roommate commented on this girl's picture about a month ago.

Random kid: Ooh! Hottie!
Girl: Who the hell are you?
My roommate: a creeper
Random kid: ^^ a faggot

My roommate went ahead and deleted his comment so it looked like the kid was calling himself a faggot.

Funny thing is, we live in Indiana and this was a "gangster" kid from Utah(wtf?)
Quote by TheClincher
Haha I bet it was CORY RAYMOND

yeah, I came here expecting this to be like your thread.

disapointed user is disapointed
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by Avedas

/rant

u should totally write a blog about it in ur notez section. that'll show him who's the boss! yeah! oh yeah!
Quote by stilt37
u should totally write a blog about it in ur notez section. that'll show him who's the boss! yeah! oh yeah!

I don't have black eyeliner readily available. Thanks for the suggestion though.
in all seriousness: call him out for being a fag for calling you out for calling someone else a fag jokingly.