a drawer for stuff
g major or different multi effects
wireless (maybe down the track)
rack tuner (or tuner pedal)

heads:
6505/5150 for distortion
laney gh50l/marshall jcm for clean/classic rock/classic metal

4x12 of some description
4x10 bass cab (my music teacher turned me onto this, because i tune to drop A it adds some clarity in the bottom end)

thats the plan, thoughts? suggestions?
im buying it over time not all in one go.
Last edited by samlocke14 at Nov 18, 2008,
Why a multi fx pedal? They often sound digital.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
My bad. That looks pretty cool otherwise.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I've noticed one thing that is synonymous with all those digital multi effects units, that kinda bugs me. The input sampling rate for nearly all units is 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz. It seems that technology has come along way since the days of the Digitech GSP 2101 and the other dual-space multi-effects processors. I would really like to see a unit with a 96 kHz sample rate. This would require more CPU power internally, but, it would yield a better, "truer" sound.

Until then, I think products like Carl Martins Combinator and Octa-Switch are worth mentioning.
Sure its a nightmare of cables and confusion, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Quote by rockanomicon
I've noticed one thing that is synonymous with all those digital multi effects units, that kinda bugs me. The input sampling rate for nearly all units is 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz. It seems that technology has come along way since the days of the Digitech GSP 2101 and the other dual-space multi-effects processors. I would really like to see a unit with a 96 kHz sample rate. This would require more CPU power internally, but, it would yield a better, "truer" sound.

Until then, I think products like Carl Martins Combinator and Octa-Switch are worth mentioning.
Sure its a nightmare of cables and confusion, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

cheers 4 the heads up, ill take those into account