hey guys
i am just curious what kind of guitar i should get if i decide to buy a good quality one?
i listen want to play music like as killswitch engage, trivium, i killed the prom queen, deicide, children of bodom, bullet for my valentine and stuff like that.

thanks in advance
Last edited by 30 30 150 at Nov 18, 2008,
probly try an ESP or ESP LTD or maybe even an SCHECTER, JACKSON are good to.
[A Portrait For The Deceased]

I swear they just went into the special ed. class and got one of them to slam their foreheads on the keyboard.
I once masturbated on some dudes arm.
Last edited by xBENx at Nov 18, 2008,
yeh i was thinkin of an ESP as i heard they were good heavy guitars but i wasn't sure if that was true
never heard of a 'SCHECTER' though ill look it up in google :P
ohh another question.
are 7 strings good for this kind of music and would it be very difficult for me to learn to play a 7 string?
i dont really know that because ive never played one before lol sorry
[A Portrait For The Deceased]

I swear they just went into the special ed. class and got one of them to slam their foreheads on the keyboard.
I once masturbated on some dudes arm.
Well, Trivium (and I'm not a fan so I don't really know their whole guitar collection), any time I've seen them, they have Dean Razorbacks, which I believe only come in 6 string models. Of course, they are the guitars that were used by Dimebag Darrell, so look into Dean as well. I would also like to second xBENx as far as schecter goes. They make some very nice guitars for pretty fair pricing. If money isn't an issue look into the Dean Dimebag MLs and Razorbacks, if it is an issue then look into Schecter.
ok well money is totally an issue as i need to wait till i get a job but i did see a guitar that looked good on the schecter site, the devils spine i believe it was. i think its coming out this year or came out this year