that my friend showed me once, in which close to the end of the video, some black dude swung his bling around his neck and basically hula-hooped it around for a few times, and it was so funny I almost shat my pants.

Anyone know the title of this video/artist?
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
as traineez said, could be t-pain, 36 mafia, 50 cent or many more hippidy hoppers.

with modern hip-hop videos it pays to be extremely detailed in your discriptions in order for others to recognise exactly whos video it is
Describe the music.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have no clue, it was a short fat dude. It was literally a hula-hooping, something I've never seen before. He was wearing a Jersey from what I remember. Looked slightly older (the video itself).

He had an ugly frown aswell I think. He did it about 7 or 8 times going like ''
Short.. fat.. ugly frown...

Was it notorious BIG?

Do you know how recent this video is?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
I have no clue, it was a short fat dude. It was literally a hula-hooping, something I've never seen before. He was wearing a Jersey from what I remember. Looked slightly older (the video itself).

He had an ugly frown aswell I think. He did it about 7 or 8 times going like ''

a jersey? a frown? a short fat dude? are you kidding me? could be anyone dude.

first person that comes to mind, that someone already suggested, is biggie smalls. but idk.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
damn, I wish I had looked longer, but he closed it. It sounded kinda NWA style-ish. I'll check out biggies videos.

I didn't know swinging your bling around in that fashion around your neck was popular..
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
that my friend showed me once, in which close to the end of the video, some black dude swung his bling around his neck and basically hula-hooped it around for a few times, and it was so funny I almost shat my pants.

Anyone know the title of this video/artist?

the pit really isnt the place to ask about hip hop

there 95% metal heads
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
damn, I wish I had looked longer, but he closed it. It sounded kinda NWA style-ish. I'll check out biggies videos.

I didn't know swinging your bling around in that fashion around your neck was popular..

well, it isn't. it's "too" specific. most of us haven't watched a ton of rap videos. that's why we are asking for a good description, cuz the one you gave us is pretty broad.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's