Page 1 of 2
Or guy I suppose

Mines not that crazy, but I skipped out on a big party which ended up being known as 'That Party'. I missed it because this girl who I was crazy for asked me to a movie and we hit it off pretty good and had an awesome night but there was no relationship made.

Anyways not that crazy but the party was kick ass apperantly

Anyways what's your stories?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I tried to sell one of my basses to get money to see my girl a few years ago.

Yeah, she meant that much.
You're*
Racked up a 1700 dollar mobile bill to talk to her.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
I missed an appointment with Quebec's Prime Minister, along with other Young Liberals to see my girl.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Wasted over $2000...that was stupid. It was over 2 years 2 months though, so only like $77 dollars a month.
High as tits
Ran naked through the subway station. Why? No idea. I thought she'd like it.

She didn't.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
I donkey punched her. Bitch had it coming
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I missed the final 5 minutes of The Bill for a girl.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i went to NOTTINGHAM to see my girlfriend. that's hardcore. i forgot my stab vest as well
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Chrisiphone
I missed the final 5 minutes of The Bill for a girl.

She made you do that? What a monster...
Oh yeah, also once drove over 30 minutes to drop just one thing off, that she ended up not needing. Also once watched a Laguna Beach and Nip/Tuck marathon with her. Died inside.
High as tits
Quote by Survivalism
I tried to sell one of my basses to get money to see my girl a few years ago.

Yeah, she meant that much.

at least it was just a bass

lol jk
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Spent £300 on a trip to london to see We Will Rock You... She finished me the next week...

My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
This isn't the craziest thing I'VE done, but it's the craziest thing a girl has ever wanted me to do for her. A friend of mine wanted me to do a gig with him, because he needed another guitarist for his band and it was(unknown to me at the time) a sort of tryout for me. She wanted me to stay home and watch Pride and Prejudice with her, instead of going to play guitar. Then, when I was done playing guitar for them, she wanted me to give it up all together because "it got in the way" so I dumped her.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Corruption
at least it was just a bass

lol jk

haha, bastard

hmm.... no crazy stories here, gave up smoking, but that was MOSTLY my decision. One of the best ive ever made too

Sanity is not statistical
I too skipped a mad party to see my girl, and i used to bike about 12 miles everynight to see her
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by crackhutch
This isn't the craziest thing I'VE done, but it's the craziest thing a girl has ever wanted me to do for her. A friend of mine wanted me to do a gig with him, because he needed another guitarist for his band and it was(unknown to me at the time) a sort of tryout for me. She wanted me to stay home and watch Pride and Prejudice with her, instead of going to play guitar. Then, when I was done playing guitar for them, she wanted me to give it up all together because "it got in the way" so I dumped her.

Well played

A girlfriend had me watch some movies like dirty dancing once, but I didn't pay much attention to them. Girls don't usually demand stuff from me.
TRANSFORMICE

Starved myself for a week so I'd look good for when we went out.

...ok, that's not as funny as everyone elses. But it's still crazy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I spent one afternoon I had no lessons at school. School. Just for a girl, you know.

I'm so self-sacrificing.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by Trudogger
Quoted Shakespeare.

>.<

I do that all the time, but not for a girl.

Um... I have some, but I'd prefer not to share because you'd laugh at how much I was whipped through this relationship I was in last year.
Quote by crackhutch

You, sir, are a man.
Was going to be dragged to the cinema to see the Sex & The City movie.

Luckily we broke up.
I cut off my ear and gave it to her.

That was a waste of ears.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by crackhutch

I shall add to the applause. Top man!

Craziest thing i've ever done is probably when i went to see *gulps* Devil Wears Prada.
Biggest pile of crap i've ever seen - i was rewarded afterwards though
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I just recently took a girl to see High School Musical 3......

I had a hard time not going to the bathroom to kill myself. Good thing that it really scored some man points
Quote by dudius
I just recently took a girl to see High School Musical 3......

I had a hard time not going to the bathroom to kill myself. Good thing that it really scored some man points

Mine wanted to go see Saw 5. But I took her to High School Musical instead. We actually had a good time.

I think I got man points. Enough to level up.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
My ex made me see P.S. I love you.

I liked it.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Killed her family and hid their bodies in cafeteria chili.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Mine wanted to go see Saw 5. But I took her to High School Musical instead. We actually had a good time.

I think I got man points. Enough to level up.

Yeah, we saw HSM3 a couple weeks ago and went to Saw 5 this past Saturday. I think I enjoyed being with her at Saw 5 more because..............well, you know how girls get at that kind of movies.
Quote by dudius
Yeah, we saw HSM3 a couple weeks ago and went to Saw 5 this past Saturday. I think I enjoyed being with her at Saw 5 more because..............well, you know how girls get at that kind of movies.

Whorish?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I cut my long hair... two weeks before going to see Iron Maiden...

...never again. I still regret that decision, even if we ended up going out for a while.
Quote by dudius

Are you telling me I did something wrong?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I watched Gone With The Wind. Twice. In one day.
Followed by Moulin Rouge.
Quote by thepatient001
Racked up a 1700 dollar mobile bill to talk to her.

Dude im right there with ya
Page 1 of 2