Poll: Acoustic or Electric?
Poll Options
View poll results: Acoustic or Electric?
Acoustic
15 34%
Electric
29 66%
Voters: 44.
If you think you can get a band together in time go electric.
Sig space available, give me some praise
hahahaha is that even a question... Electric... I believe Skwisgaar Skwigelf stated it best when he said acoustic guitars are for grandpas and pussies.
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
go with an electric seeing as if you get a good amp some pedals and a compresser you can get good acoustic sounds on your electric
I only scanned it, but I was somewhat impressed with both. I'll be honest, I expected some time of metal. The first electric song sounded cool minus the cheesy phaser on the drums. I hate phasers, especially on drums. Kind of unnecessary in my opinion. I think if you can get a band you should go electric. If you wanted you work some arrangements out to play your acoustic stuff with a band.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hahahaha is that even a question... Electric... I believe Skwisgaar Skwigelf stated it best when he said acoustic guitars are for grandpas and pussies.

this is a stupid comment.

Anyway, I'd go electric. The point of early artists switching to electric was so that people could actually hear them. You can get amps for acoustic but it's not the same.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
electric
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
You obviously do alot of drugs judging from this weird music.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

Some people just don't see the beauty in acoustic playing. It's unfortunate. If you're playing in a band I would say go electric for now. You need to have the right elements to mix in acoustic. I personally would have both in my band. Though how are you going to get everything together by December?
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Some people just don't see the beauty in acoustic playing. It's unfortunate. If you're playing in a band I would say go electric for now. You need to have the right elements to mix in acoustic. I personally would have both in my band. Though how are you going to get everything together by December?

I'd rather play acoustic live.
Electric guitars dont feel as good to play.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by nebiru
You obviously do alot of drugs judging from this weird music.

Haha! Not really to tell you the truth. I think it's actually spelled Nibiru, no? Great feedback everybody thanks! Keep em coming.

Cheers,
J
im listening to the acoiustic songs now and they're great, was impressed by the electric stuff too. What sort of venue are you playing at?

If its a pub go acoustic

If its a club go electric
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

You're a ****ing tool.

If you know the songs really well, go for electric. If you're still learning/practicing, do acoustic and spend more time practicing than finding band members.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
is this just a ploy to get a lot of people to listen to your music on myspace?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I listened to the some of the samples on your pages.

I listened to bits and pieces of the stuff on the electric page, and it was alright. Nothing really grasped me and made me want to keep listening.

Then I listened to the one, Muted Criticism, on the acoustic and was impressed quite a bit.

I say acoustic, cause I enjoyed it more. But then again, you have to tailor to your audience before you make a decision.

EDIT: I took a little more time to listen to the electric, and it's better than I thought, but I still say the acoustic is best
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Last edited by bigwilly at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

Your sig makes perfect sense in your post.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash