I need help im trying to find some peoples cds but i cant find em anywhere!!
I cant find any JOHN 5 cds, or John Frusciante or any Joe Satriani and Steve Vai also i cant find the Pearl Jam CD: NO CODE, i heard it all from a radio station and i loved it. And the SLipknot cd:Mate Kill Feed Repeat. Now as you can see im trying to find a lot of cds so i need some help
What's the magic word?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Grungy_Guy
I need help im trying to find some peoples cds but i cant find em anywhere!!
I cant find any JOHN 5 cds, or John Frusciante or any Joe Satriani and Steve Vai also i cant find the Pearl Jam CD: NO CODE, i heard it all from a radio station and i loved it. And the SLipknot cd:Mate Kill Feed Repeat. Now as you can see im trying to find a lot of cds so i need some help

just so you know it is called mate,feed,kill,repeat. it sucks and is out of print. also ebay is your friend. an actual copy of m,f,k,r will run you about 300.00
Best buy probably.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Minkaro
Ooh Ee Ooh Ah Ah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang?

clutch? ee eye ee eye ohhhh
Plenty of john 5 cd's on play.com,

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/6-/Search.html?searchstring=john+5&searchtype=cdartisttitle&searchsource=1

Your chances of getting hold of a copy of mate, feed, kill, repeat are slim to none as its been out of print for years and a 2nd hand copy will cost you a vital organ, sorry.

Edit: also all those other bands cd's are real easy to find, try a proper music store I.E. not walmart or most online retailers.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
ya see i need a name to a good music store since i prefer buying cds ive tried hot topic, walmart, target, bestbuy, and even barnes and nobles any other places?
Quote by Minkaro
Ooh Ee Ooh Ah Ah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang?

Huge appreciation towards you. I was just thinking about that two days ago.

Have a cookie.