Ya know? Like the music that bards and minstrels played on lutes? That stuff almost interested me becase it had such a peculiar and awesome sound. Does anyone know where i can locate some works from these times or music for it? Thanks
Google perhaps? try searching for Middle Ages madrigals and such.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
I think some songs by blind guardian sound like that
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Blackmore's Night: Everyone's favourite strat destroying 70s wildman become mediaeval lute abuser. A fall from grace?
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

The only ones I know of are under Alfonso X's name (13th century Spanish King). Don't know where you can buy them but no doubt they pop up on ebay and videos on youtube. There's probably quite a big following for this kind of thing (due to those Medieval events/weekends) so a lot more bands trying to replicate the style.

EDIT: Infact, good ol' RYM - http://rateyourmusic.com/genre/Medieval+Music/
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
When you talk about Dark Age music, thing Gregorian chant. Secular music using lutes and such didn't come around until the late Middle Ages
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Madrigals are choral, minstrels wouldn't play them on the lute, etc. Also they are from the Rennassaince.

Oh, sorry. it's been a while since I did any studying of the Middle Ages and Renaissance. thanks for the correction.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
I think Greensleeves is the only Medieval piece of music I can think of. It's the one from the Blackadder II credits

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.