I Wanna Get A New Acoustic Guitar. Ibanez? Gibson? Whats Good?? All I Have Are Electrics
dont forget the price range.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Ibanezes are generally poor acoustics.

Whats the price range? Had a look in the best guitar under $300 thread?
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I'm not a big fan of Ibanez, gibson, and Fender acoustics. Fenders aren't too bad but there's no way I'd buy one new. $75 for a used one and I'm all in.

If I was going to buy an acoustic I'd probably get a Seagull, Takamine, Yamaha, or a cheap semi. I kinda like the 3/4 size guitars too. The tone blows but they're extremely comfortable.
Quote by The Pink Poodle
I'm not a big fan of Ibanez, gibson, and Fender acoustics. Fenders aren't too bad but there's no way I'd buy one new. $75 for a used one and I'm all in.

If I was going to buy an acoustic I'd probably get a Seagull, Takamine, Yamaha, or a cheap semi. I kinda like the 3/4 size guitars too. The tone blows but they're extremely comfortable.

i love my Fender acoustic, how dare you

So naturally i would recommend a Fender, but if not, Takamine guitars are always nice if you can pick up a cheap one.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

I've done a series of reviews on mid-range priced guitars that you might find helpful......here's one, to get ya started....then look around; there are other reviews there that I've done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHJF6xTB134
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT