Hey guys, just debating which one to buy.

I was wondering if the M13 offered anything that the POD x3 didn't offer.

I'm not keen on amp modeling, but i've used a POD before and i think they're good for effects.

Is the only difference that the M13 doesnt do amp modeling? They're about the same price so surely the M13 must do something special but i just can't seem to find out the differences

Any help?

Thanks
x
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
yeah i've been on that before, but it seems just like a pod minus the amp modeling... anyone know what the point is to the m13?

the only other difference i've found is you can have more than one stomp box on at the same time but is there anything significant?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I've had teh same issue in deciding between the two

the M13 looks like a combanation of the MM4 DL4 pedals which would make it seem lik eits much better quality
and te POD allows dual voicing and lets you run vocals into it

am i right on that
what woudl teh peopel out their on the web reccomend
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
if i'm not wrong, the m13 has a looper, which the pod doesn't have
and with the m13 you have the possibility of having many pedals at the same time, whereas on the pod you're stuck with 1stomp, 1modulation, 1delay

i'm not fully sure though, i looked it at a long time ago, but i found this device pretty interesting
the M13 combines the DL4, MM4, FM4, and DM4 pedals into one unit. I would get that thing in a heartbeat. Even though just getting the 4 pedals separately wuld take up a lot less room.
Quote by RHCPFitz
the M13 combines the DL4, MM4, FM4, and DM4 pedals into one unit. I would get that thing in a heartbeat. Even though just getting the 4 pedals separately wuld take up a lot less room.

Not so much.....also the M13 is much more versatile. First off one must know that the X3 spends most of its processing power on the amp modelling, meaning the effects themselves pale in quality to those of the M13. The M13 allows you to integrate any current effects you may have as it has a stereo effects loop. This means those of you who have pedals you already like can still use them with it, and keep all your effects in order.

Also the M13 is definitely smaller than 4 of those pedals on a board. And it also includes the Verbzilla sounds as well

The M13 lets you save 12 pedalboards of arrangements that can be recalled in two button taps

Unless you need the amp modelling the M13 wipes the floor with the X3
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge