I'm looking for a guitar for $400 or less shipped. I'm not a big fan of Ibanez, or any guitar with FR bridge. I would like EMG's, but it's not a dealbreaker. Very interested in ESP/Schecter, but am open to any offers. I'm located in central Illinois. Make me an offer!
Good deals with: MorgMetal_666
I doubt you'll find an ESP or Schecter with EMG's for 400 or less shipped

you could get a new ESP LTD and toss in some EMG's later when you have more $

Look at the EX or MH series as they have models with no Trem

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
No thanks on the vertigo, but it's a good deal. Just to clarify, I'm not only looking for ESP/Schecter. All offers are welcome.
there is a schecter damien 6 with emg's on flebay that I was looking at earlier today. $350 free shipping
My Jackson DK10D? Not Schecter or ESP, but good quality, and metalish looks.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Oh. Didn't notice the FR dislike...
dunno if you'd still be interested in it. Asking only $250.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I have a schecter devil tribal in black, $350 + shipping.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
No thanks on the Jackson, I've already got a Kelly with trem. Pics on the schecter?
I have a modded Washburn WI64 I may be willing to part with for cash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
ive got an i banez rg3ex1 for 275+ shipping it has a red quilt top and a wizard II neck
what about the schecter?
Quote by Kanthras
I've got a few choices, and am awaiting responses from two people, but the Schecter is in my top 3. Could you PM me some of the specs/condition of it?
pm sent
Quote by Kanthras
Thanks for all of the offers guys. I have decided to buy an 08 Schecter Hellraiser for 400 that I was offered. Again, thanks for all of the offers.