i was playing guitar for like 2 month and i didnt much like it but i liked bass alot more than a guitar i didnt try it but i like the sound and everything about
so im trying to buy one that is cheap and good
rules:
.what is he model name
.how much does it cost
.or just put a link to it
FAQ, use it
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Not my band, but something you should definitely listen to:
Toast Machine
i saw an ibanez bass but ppl r telling me that they r ****ty basses and i need like between 100$ to 300$ can i find a good one inthese prices
Well, define cheap.

You can get a Squire Precision bass or Jazz bass for about £230 ($350~) and that's a good starter right up to like semi pro level. You could gig with it and record with it.

Plays well too. But then again it's up to you. Visit music shops and play a few, ask the staff there what's good for learning on. Just not walmart and the like. They shouldn't stiff you but try not to be sucked in into paying more money than you really want to.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by fyerfyer1
i saw an ibanez bass but ppl r telling me that they r ****ty basses and i need like between 100$ to 300$ can i find a good one inthese prices

Don't listen to other people.
You are not them.
Try out the basses you like.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by fyerfyer1
but i want one for metal or trash metal anything strong

Why didn't you tell us this earlier...

... well actually it dosn't matter, Ibanez basses are really versatile, it's more the amp that will shape your tone anyway.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
IMO Peavey's instruments are the best you can get for the price, but Ibanez, Squier, Greg Bennett/Samick, and Yamaha are very good as well. There's also Rondomusic.com if you want to risk it, though most people on here will tell you not to. I came out just fine...

If you're going to guitar center, you're pretty much just going to see Squier and Ibanez, maybe a Peavey or two. I've never seen a Yamaha in a GC.
Nope, no sig here.